+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa

singhs

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Today at 9:19 AM
Hi
I applied online for my mother supervisa yesterday and got the biometrics request next day. I had a concern that I just provided the invitation letter in which I mentioned about taking care of her expenses and did not include the separate financial support letter during her stay.. is it fine or Its must to submit separate financial support letter. Also, after how much time she will get request for medicals ?? will really appreciate if you revert

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
hi everyone. I applied for Supervisa for my parents and i got biometrics completed on June 1, still waiting for approval. anybody else here on the same boat?..

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
you should mention in your letter of invitation that you will be financially supporting her. I think its a requirement

Gowthamjai4

Sep 17, 2019
Hi, the online application asks us to submit the flight tickets.. Should we submit the flight tickets and insurance even before applying?

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for my Parents super visa, I have few questions, your suggestions/feedback will be greatly appreciated:

1. Me and my wife both are working but my wife started working only a month ago, it is her first job. My individual income is over the LICO, should I still include my wife's income to support. My before tax is approx. 75 k yearly.

2. Do I need to show my parents bank account statement as well which does not have lot of fund or my parents joint FD of approx. CAD 10k should be fine?

3. How much should I show in my bank account, will 10-12K of savings suffice?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for my Parents super visa, I have few questions, your suggestions/feedback will be greatly appreciated:

1. Me and my wife both are working but my wife started working only a month ago, it is her first job. My individual income is over the LICO, should I still include my wife's income to support. My before tax is approx. 75 k yearly.

2. Do I need to show my parents bank account statement as well which does not have lot of fund or my parents joint FD of approx. CAD 10k should be fine?

3. How much should I show in my bank account, will 10-12K of savings suffice?
it is not about salary it is about amount you have earned in Canada already and whether that meets LICO.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Should 10 -12 k in my bank account be fine?
Also, if I show 3 months bank statement?
Follow the direction when it comes to how many months of bank statements. Would say that 10k is borderline because after paying for inflated flights and supervisa insurance a large amount will be gone. How long have you been working in Canada and does your NOA show that you have earned enough to meet LICO.

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
Follow the direction when it comes to how many months of bank statements. Would say that 10k is borderline because after paying for inflated flights and supervisa insurance a large amount will be gone. - I will be showing around 12k in my bank and for super visa insurance I will be using my indian credit card.

How long have you been working in Canada and does your NOA show that you have earned enough to meet LICO. - My Total in income in my NOA is approx 72K, I think I meet LICO for 4 person.

Please advise.

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
Follow the direction when it comes to how many months of bank statements. Would say that 10k is borderline because after paying for inflated flights and supervisa insurance a large amount will be gone. How long have you been working in Canada and does your NOA show that you have earned enough to meet LICO.
Follow the direction when it comes to how many months of bank statements. Would say that 10k is borderline because after paying for inflated flights and supervisa insurance a large amount will be gone. - I will be showing around 12k in my bank and for super visa insurance I will be using my indian credit card.

How long have you been working in Canada and does your NOA show that you have earned enough to meet LICO. - My Total in income in my NOA is approx 72K, I think I meet LICO for 4 person.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

You should probably be fine.

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
What can I show as ties to India as there is no property or pension coming. My sister and relatives are in india and the house we have is a join house and I dont have any paper work for it?