+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPERVISA PASSPORT REQUEST

ver_vi

Aug 14, 2015
Hi,

Please let me know if passport is submitted at Delhi VFS after super visa passport request, how long will it take to get the passport back. Most important my concern is we sent it through courier but didn't put the return envelop inside. Please guide how shall we contact Delhi VFS for getting the passport back. Thanks xxx

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

One must either submit the passport, in person, at the VAC or through an authorized representative.... and pay the VFS service fees + consent form, etc.... with options to collect the stamped passport in person or have it couriered to the residence

Cheers

ver_vi

Aug 14, 2015
Dear We have already sent the passport at VAC New Delhi India & mistakenly didn't put the return envelop (CIC do accept passports & send them back if you have put the return envelop along with the passport but unfortunately we forgot to do that).

I would like to know now in this what can we do or how shall we get in touch with VFS New Delhi (only address is given on website, no contact info).

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Couriers normally do not accept passports even for domestic deliveries. Yes, CVACs will not accept passports sent by courier.

You can try ringing the VFS helpline on: 022-67866002.... maybe they can give you the VFS Delhi number

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, you cannot mail the passport directly to the ND High Commission.

Please check my first post in this thread for submitting your passport