+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPERVISA PAKISTAN

MILTON APPLICANT

May 24, 2018
Hi

Applied for my father to get super visa online on 20th MAY, Biometric completed on 21st MAY. Until today, 2nd June no response. I have checked the status online; it shows no sign of even received Biometric results.

Is it normal or what? Please anyone can advise on it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi

Applied for my father to get super visa online on 20th MAY, Biometric completed on 21st MAY. Until today, 2nd June no response. I have checked the status online; it shows no sign of even received Biometric results.

Is it normal or what? Please anyone can advise on it.
It could take a week or even two for the biometrics status to be updated. Nonetheless, you can send a CSE and email to the local visa office in the country where your dad lives to request confirmation about his biometrics

MILTON APPLICANT

May 24, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I thought CSE never received a biometrics and thats why not updated. I have emailed them the proof of biomtertics, do u know how long they take to reply?

I heard from some friends that they update biometric results along Approval or medical requst.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I thought CSE never received a biometrics and thats why not updated. I have emailed them the proof of biomtertics, do u know how long they take to reply?
The VAC will send the biometrics to the visa office. Not sure what you have emailed to the visa office.

I heard from some friends that they update biometric results along Approval or medical requst.
No. That's incorrect. It can take some weeks to get a medical request after biometrics.... and then some more weeks after medicals are passed to get the final decision

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
can any body tell me how I can check my mother supervisa application status...I submitted paper application on 22 may

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
it showing on transit to IRCC office....it means it does not delivered yet...and how I can check the paper application status thanks

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Bryanna hello how r u.i need information i sent my wife and 2 daughters paper base application this time as i told u before. 1st may gave to vsf Islamabad and on 8th may i link application in which i can see 2nd may submission.how much time difference is in paper base and online ?now Pakistani processe time went to 38 days when i applied it was 27 days .i am leaving for Canada on friday i.now i think my family cannot go with me to attend wedding.time is less.i pray and wish they get approval and join us later in wedding which is in mid of June.do you axpect we will receive answer to our application in this week its already 25 days passed and review of elegibikty is started from.8th may.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Bryanna hello how r u.i need information i sent my wife and 2 daughters paper base application this time as i told u before. 1st may gave to vsf Islamabad and on 8th may i link application in which i can see 2nd may submission.how much time difference is in paper base and online ?now Pakistani processe time went to 38 days when i applied it was 27 days .i am leaving for Canada on friday i.now i think my family cannot go with me to attend wedding.time is less.i pray and wish they get approval and join us later in wedding which is in mid of June.do you axpect we will receive answer to our application in this week its already 25 days passed and review of elegibikty is started from.8th may.

38 days is just an estimate. Can be much longer.

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I got e mail from vfs that application is under process but did not get any info from IRC they will send separate mail or not

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
VFS sent mail that application is under process but still no intimation from IRCC office...they will send me mail too application number thanks all memebers please reply

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No.********PK******** is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. WHAT DOES IT MEAN IRCC WILL NOT SEND ME ANY INTIMATION REGARDING THIS

samzrk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 12th, 2015
File Transfer...
June 6th, 2015
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
October 15th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 26th, 2015
LANDED..........
October 31st, 2015
Hi guys I wanted to ask something my parents just recently applied for their supervisa from Pakistan while one parent is the main applicant only they have received a letter for giving biometrics is that alright? Like would we just have to wait it all little more for the other parent to get their letter? Or does only the principal applicant receive the letter and both have to go? They applied online and paid their fee all together.

Thanks you

aamna.ahmed92

Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys I need a little advice. Recently I applied for super Visa of my grandmother, and cic has approved the application and they have asked me to send them my grand mother's passport.

However, the issue is my grandmother's passport is valid for 2.5 years and they say that they cannot give visa beyond the expiry date of passport. So what should I do? Is it okay if I renew her passport so that we can get more than 2.5 years of supervisa? Or is it too late for passport renewal?

Confused!!!

Need guidance.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hello Everyone. Applying for my mother and wondering what's the processing time these days? Apart from sending the application, is there anything i need to be careful about?
As a sponsor, i will be sending the invitation letter, buying medical insurance along with proof of how much i make blah blah.
Anything else?