+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa , Online application form , electronic sign

RajanIndia

Apr 2, 2018
I'm confused about the electronic signature for online application IMM5257. Me and my wife are applying for supervisa . We each have our own separate application formsIMM5257. They say on the instructions to sign the application form using electronic signature. But there is only the option for one signature. I'm representing me and my wife . But shouldn't we both be signing our own application forms ? should I print out my wife's application formIMM5257 and have her sign manually and then upload it and sign my application form electronically ? Please help ! Thanks !

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
I'm confused about the electronic signature for online application IMM5257. Me and my wife are applying for supervisa . We each have our own separate application formsIMM5257. They say on the instructions to sign the application form using electronic signature. But there is only the option for one signature. I'm representing me and my wife . But shouldn't we both be signing our own application forms ? should I print out my wife's application formIMM5257 and have her sign manually and then upload it and sign my application form electronically ? Please help ! Thanks !
No need to worry just submit ur application.
i submitted application for my mother and didnt physically sign any documents just received ppr .
so digital signature is valid for each of the forms

tender_heart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Hey,

Quick question: I do understand for the main form, its not required to physically sign it as it will digitally validate it. How about other forms like (family information) and (schedule 1)?

visalen

Aug 22, 2018
No need to worry just submit ur application.
i submitted application for my mother and didnt physically sign any documents just received ppr .
so digital signature is valid for each of the forms
Hi
I would like to know , if you had submitted Use of Representative form for your mother?
also did you notarize promise letter /support letter ... and do you have sample of support/promise letter, if you can share with me, i would really appreciate your help.

thanks