+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa of Mother rejected - LICO Requirements

hardy2895

Mar 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is keeping safe from the covid-19.

I am so confused with why my mother's super visa got rejected. The refusal email states "Based on the information on file, I am not satisfied that your host has provided evidence of an income at a level meeting or exceeding the LICO for number of person in his/her household, including visitors". This seems odd to me because my mother has been coming to canada as a visitor pretty much every 6 months and I have been sponsoring her the whole time with my same income which is about 41k.

The one thing that did happen was that we forgot to attach my notice of assessment for 2018 and 2019 with the application. We then got an email requesting for it which was sent within a week. Is this a valid reason for refusal? If not, are there any steps that I can take?

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

I am so confused with why my mother's super visa got rejected. The refusal email states "Based on the information on file, I am not satisfied that your host has provided evidence of an income at a level meeting or exceeding the LICO for number of person in his/her household, including visitors". This seems odd to me because my mother has been coming to canada as a visitor pretty much every 6 months and I have been sponsoring her the whole time with my same income which is about 41k.

The one thing that did happen was that we forgot to attach my notice of assessment for 2018 and 2019 with the application. We then got an email requesting for it which was sent within a week. Is this a valid reason for refusal? If not, are there any steps that I can take?

Thank you.
Do you have a spouse? Do you have children, if so how many children?

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
No spouse. No children.
I am unmarried.
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Sorry to hear that can you please share your timeline. I am also waiting for the decision of my mother’s super visa application