+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa Minimum Income requirement?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It is the total number including yourself. If you are single, and it is your parents then 3 people ($39,000). If you are married or have children, you add that too.

Reactions: keys8014

BRIJ0501

May 18, 2020
Hello Friends,

I hope you will help me and I need your help as soon as possible. My wife is pregnant and her due date is 5th March, 2023. My Parents have already a Supervisa and they are with us in Canada since November, 2022.

My wife wants to invite her parents too on the Supervisa as our family income is over 100k.

Now, How many Family Member should I include in the invitation letter ? Either 4 or 6 ( Me+Spouse+ My parents who are with us at the moment + My In Laws who will come once they get the supervisa ?

I could not find any proper guidance or details? I have read on the **********https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html ***

• the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa).
Now, I got confused when I make invitation letter should I mentioned 4 or 6 people and what should I do ???

Your guidance would be really appreciated,

Thank you very much

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Friends,

I hope you will help me and I need your help as soon as possible. My wife is pregnant and her due date is 5th March, 2023. My Parents have already a Supervisa and they are with us in Canada since November, 2022.

My wife wants to invite her parents too on the Supervisa as our family income is over 100k.

Now, How many Family Member should I include in the invitation letter ? Either 4 or 6 ( Me+Spouse+ My parents who are with us at the moment + My In Laws who will come once they get the supervisa ?

I could not find any proper guidance or details? I have read on the **********https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html ***

• the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa).
Now, I got confused when I make invitation letter should I mentioned 4 or 6 people and what should I do ???

Your guidance would be really appreciated,

Thank you very much
6 people. Your NOA from last year needs to meet LICO for 6 people and 7 people if you have not received answer before the baby is born.

Reactions: Naturgrl

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry to say, but your Answer is wrong as I legally verified with the lawyer.
[/Q

Why did the lawyer say it was wrong? Unfortunately some lawyers can be wrong or there can be a miscommunication. Family size will be you and your spouse (2), your in-laws (2) and your parents (2). During processing the size may increase to 7 with the addition of a baby. There is no need to pay a lawyer to apply for a supervisa. You’re having a baby save the money to spend on them.