+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa issued but have some questionsrrrr

glass77

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Hello,

My parents were issued a supervisa for 10 years upto 2021 and on there entry to Canada they got a passport stamped for 1 year so after spending like 9 months they went back,
my question is now they want to come back for 3 mor months do they have to reapply again or just fly back here with the passport and valid medical insurance

Thanks.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Guys

I've a question regarding super visa.

Super visa (TRV) was granted till November 2014(PP expiry is Dec 2014). The entry was granted till August 2015 i.e. person entered into Canada in Aug/13 and the two year entry was granted.

Now

I know that i don't have to get extension of the entry but do i've to buy new medical insurance and if yes? do I've to provide those details of new medical insurance to govt?

Thanks

edson

Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWYORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-08-1012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
Hi glass 77
Can you please tell me how much properties my parents need to show to get super visa?
what other documents need to show to prove income? income tax return and what else?
Thank you
your help will be appriciated

Vikask

Feb 4, 2014
edson said:
Hi glass 77
Can you please tell me how much properties my parents need to show to get super visa?
what other documents need to show to prove income? income tax return and what else?
Thank you
your help will be appriciated
Hi Edson,

Its not as much important to show your parents properties as it is to show your financials. There is a LICO requirement that you need to fulfill else there is a chance that Super Visa will not be accepted. The best source for you is the provide last years notice of assessment but giving your accountant statement in case you are self employed or your pay slips will help as well.
Further you also need to have $100,000 of medical insurance for 1 year from a Canadian Insurance company.

If you need further information about Super Visa Insurance you may reach me at vikas@punjabinsurance.ca

Thanks
Vikas