+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa: IMM5475 or IMM5476

das.cs

Dec 26, 2014
Hello,
I am a permanent resident living in Ontario and I am going to submit the SuperVisa application for my mom soon. I have started working on the forms and going to submit all the documents online. For the documents requiring her signature, I am going to send them to her and she will send me back the scanned copies after signing them. She is not good at English or French, so I am filling up everything on her behalf. I will pay the fee using my credit card and the application will be submitted online from Ontario. Also, just to confirm, I am not taking any money from my mom for providing the service (which could be the case for a paid representative).

Now, my question is, along with the other documents, should I submit the IMM5475 (Authority to release personal information to a designated individual) or IMM5476 (Use of a representative)? Thanks

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hello,
I am a permanent resident living in Ontario and I am going to submit the SuperVisa application for my mom soon. I have started working on the forms and going to submit all the documents online. For the documents requiring her signature, I am going to send them to her and she will send me back the scanned copies after signing them. She is not good at English or French, so I am filling up everything on her behalf. I will pay the fee using my credit card and the application will be submitted online from Ontario. Also, just to confirm, I am not taking any money from my mom for providing the service (which could be the case for a paid representative).

Now, my question is, along with the other documents, should I submit the IMM5475 (Authority to release personal information to a designated individual) or IMM5476 (Use of a representative)? Thanks
I recently spoke to the lawyer and he confirmed that these forms to be filled if you are handling the business on their behalf.

Reactions: das.cs

das.cs

Dec 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing the info.

I have one more question. For submitting the application online, I created an account in CIC using her name. The email address associated with the account is on her name as well, but created by me. Is this alright? Or, should I send her application from my account given that I am including both IMM 5475 and IMM 5476 forms?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Thank you for sharing the info.

I have one more question. For submitting the application online, I created an account in CIC using her name. The email address associated with the account is on her name as well, but created by me. Is this alright? Or, should I send her application from my account given that I am including both IMM 5475 and IMM 5476 forms?
Use her account.

You need 5476 if you are acting as her representative wrt filling her application

You need 5475 if in future you need to access her information or follow up on her status from cic.

Reactions: das.cs