Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok here's my timeline:

Application picked up: June 7
Received by Embassy : June 15
Medical Request : July 5
Medical Appointment : July 10 at Cebu Doctors

Does anybody knows how much it cost for medical At Cebu Doctors?

I am excited, nervous, worried... I hope and pray for a good result..

myza

Apr 19, 2013
Yolski said:
Ok here's my timeline:

Application picked up: June 7
Received by Embassy : June 15
Medical Request : July 5
Medical Appointment : July 10 at Cebu Doctors

Does anybody knows how much it cost for medical At Cebu Doctors?

I am excited, nervous, worried... I hope and pray for a good result..

i think around 5k but not sure though.buti ka pa me result na.mommy ko wala pa rin until now :(

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Di ko expected na mag request na nang medical, dahil dyan sa strike. Taga saan ba kayo sa atin? Sana walang maging problema sa medical nang mother ko. Nag over a month na ba since natanggap nila ang application nyo?

destino88

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolski said:
Di ko expected na mag request na nang medical, dahil dyan sa strike. Taga saan ba kayo sa atin? Sana walang maging problema sa medical nang mother ko. Nag over a month na ba since natanggap nila ang application nyo?

Yung application ng mother in law ko was recieved by Canada Embassy-Manila last May 30, 2013, month of June passed by and we're on the the 8th day of July but til now.... no reply whatsoever from embassy.. ( sad but true...)

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello there!i'm a filipino and i'm on my maternity leave right now,i've been reading all the topics regarding supervisa here cause i really don't have the idea on how to get my parents here in canada for the SUPERVISA. i am eager to get them here in canada and please if some of you guys know on how to deal about this supervisa please and kindly help me pursue this one.i'm planning to apply them right this july already and i don't know if i'll be the one for them to apply or they should be the one to apply in manila?or can i apply them here in canada through the online application?or they are the one to go to visa canadian embassy to apply?
please give me all the required documents needed for the application and all the guides and forms and checklist for this SUPERVISA,i've been searching through the website but i'm still confused on what form will i'm going to use.
thank you so much and i will highly appreciate alot if there's someone who can teach me and help me to make this one possible.hope to hear back from you guys soon.thank you

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelparnes said:
hello there!i'm a filipino and i'm on my maternity leave right now,i've been reading all the topics regarding supervisa here cause i really don't have the idea on how to get my parents here in canada for the SUPERVISA. i am eager to get them here in canada and please if some of you guys know on how to deal about this supervisa please and kindly help me pursue this one.i'm planning to apply them right this july already and i don't know if i'll be the one for them to apply or they should be the one to apply in manila?or can i apply them here in canada through the online application?or they are the one to go to visa canadian embassy to apply?
please give me all the required documents needed for the application and all the guides and forms and checklist for this SUPERVISA,i've been searching through the website but i'm still confused on what form will i'm going to use.
thank you so much and i will highly appreciate alot if there's someone who can teach me and help me to make this one possible.hope to hear back from you guys soon.thank you
Hi, what I did for my mama are these:
Note: You have an option to apply online or by mail. In Online, you have to make sure that your parents have an access to a scanner, for they have to scan all their supporting document excluding passport.
We are on the same situation. I am in maternity leave when I applied my mother. Here's what I did:
1. Gather documents: Notice of Assessment, meet the low income threshold,
Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)

Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income
1 person (your child or grandchild) $23,298
2 persons $29,004
3 persons $35,657
4 persons $43,292
5 persons $49,102
6 persons $55,378
7 persons $61,656
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add

Note: if you have 1child+husband+you+your Parents (2)= 5persons you need $49,102 annual family gross

2. I made an invitation letter but address to VO, notarized by the Red Seal Notary.
Note: while you are gathering your documents, ask your parents to gather there's. (example land title, bank
statement , anything to prove their home ties.)
3. You need to photocopy your birth certificate, your PR/Citizenship card.
4. I filled up the forms for Temporary Resident Application
cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
Plus the supporting documents from embassy in Manila. Manila.gc.ca

5. Ask for bank draft at your bank. In your case $150x2 for multiple entry; $75 x2 for single entry.

5. I sent the completed/filled application package to my mother, in order, and my mother just inserted her
supporting documents when she had the package.
6. She called PIASI for scheduled pick up, in your case they have new changes. Pls refer:
canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx#courier

7. Once picked up or sent, all you all can do is wait for the initial response. Usually 15-20 days after application receive by embassy.

Good luck!

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelparnes said:
By the way, you need to purchase Medical Insurance for at least 1 year, very important! include the policy to your application kit. ($1400-$1600)
the applicant are your parents, so they are the one who will be applying to the Visa office in Manila. You can fill up the form in your computer and send them to your parents, all they are going to do is to sign the application and send it. Use the Visitors Application kit.Download it on cic website. There is one page additional document to filled by your parents, download it from Manila.gc.ca

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creampuffs said:
hi Im from manila too..here's my timeline:

jan 3rd: application sent
jan 7th: medical requested
jan 11th: medical done
jan 19th: 2nd medical requested
jan 24th: will do 2nd medical

please,share your timeline too :)
a big thanks ;D

hello creampuffs
just wondering to ask if what are the forms you submitted to canadian embassy for parent supervisa?just kinda confuse here if what are the other forms aside for the TRV? can you pls tell me all the other forms and supporting documents needed for applying my parents supervisa please.hope to hear back from you soon.thank you

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutyshrek said:
Thanks Moraine. I had finished my letter of invitation and the application for my father in-law. I will send all the docs to him and let him sign everything that needs to be signed. We're definitely hopeful that our father could come before my spouse go back to her work this July. Enjoy the good times with you family!

hello cutyshrek
just wondering to ask if what are the forms you send to your father in philippines,i'm kinda confused right here if what forms will i be sending to my parents in the philippines in order for them to submit there application sa embassy,can you please tellme all the forms you've sent to your father in philippines para in that way, magkaroon ako ng idea what are this forms and all the supporting documents.hope to hear back from you my dear friend.thank you and have a great day always

myza

Apr 19, 2013
Yolski said:
oo nga eh.mga 2 weeks pa lang naman.so hopefully nga eh meron na in a few days... from iligan city kami

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelparnes said:
hello creampuffs
just wondering to ask if what are the forms you submitted to canadian embassy for parent supervisa?just kinda confuse here if what are the other forms aside for the TRV? can you pls tell me all the other forms and supporting documents needed for applying my parents supervisa please.hope to hear back from you soon.thank you
Dito mo makita ang supplementary Information for visitors canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/52_2.aspx?lang=eng

angelparnes

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolski said:
Hi, what I did for my mama are these:
Note: You have an option to apply online or by mail. In Online, you have to make sure that your parents have an access to a scanner, for they have to scan all their supporting document excluding passport.
We are on the same situation. I am in maternity leave when I applied my mother. Here's what I did:
1. Gather documents: Notice of Assessment, meet the low income threshold,
Low Income Cut-Off (LICO)

Size of Family Unit Minimum necessary income
1 person (your child or grandchild) $23,298
2 persons $29,004
3 persons $35,657
4 persons $43,292
5 persons $49,102
6 persons $55,378
7 persons $61,656
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add

Note: if you have 1child+husband+you+your Parents (2)= 5persons you need $49,102 annual family gross

2. I made an invitation letter but address to VO, notarized by the Red Seal Notary.
Note: while you are gathering your documents, ask your parents to gather there's. (example land title, bank
statement , anything to prove their home ties.)
3. You need to photocopy your birth certificate, your PR/Citizenship card.
4. I filled up the forms for Temporary Resident Application
cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
Plus the supporting documents from embassy in Manila. Manila.gc.ca

5. Ask for bank draft at your bank. In your case $150x2 for multiple entry; $75 x2 for single entry.

5. I sent the completed/filled application package to my mother, in order, and my mother just inserted her
supporting documents when she had the package.
6. She called PIASI for scheduled pick up, in your case they have new changes. Pls refer:
canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx#courier

7. Once picked up or sent, all you all can do is wait for the initial response. Usually 15-20 days after application receive by embassy.

Good luck!

YOLSKI
thanks sa help mo,ask ko lang kung ano yung VO?hindi pa kasi ako naguumpisa sa mga documents pero plan ko na this end of july.so ano naman yung nga forms na download ko sa canadian embassy manila site?and yun lang ba ang kelangang gather ng parents ko as supporting docs?wla din silang work eversince and yung lang title ng bahay namin ay nakpangalan pa kasi sa lola ko kaya hindi pa under sa name ng mga parents ko,kya yun ang prob ko for now.then when it comes to financial support ay ako ang nagbibigay sa kanila ng support eversince nag abroad ako kaya wla silang ibang mapagkukunan ng ties.
ask ko din kung ano yung mga ibang checklist na download ko sa cic.gc.ca para sa complete forms at ma fill up ko na asap.thank you ng marami sau.

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOLSKI
thanks sa help mo,ask ko lang kung ano yung VO?hindi pa kasi ako naguumpisa sa mga documents pero plan ko na this end of july.so ano naman yung nga forms na download ko sa canadian embassy manila site?and yun lang ba ang kelangang gather ng parents ko as supporting docs?wla din silang work eversince and yung lang title ng bahay namin ay nakpangalan pa kasi sa lola ko kaya hindi pa under sa name ng mga parents ko,kya yun ang prob ko for now.then when it comes to financial support ay ako ang nagbibigay sa kanila ng support eversince nag abroad ako kaya wla silang ibang mapagkukunan ng ties.
ask ko din kung ano yung mga ibang checklist na download ko sa cic.gc.ca para sa complete forms at ma fill up ko na asap.thank you ng marami sau.
[/quote]

Ito ang mga Forms na kailangan mong I-submit.

Document Checklist [IMM 5484]
Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257]
Family Information [IMM 5645]
Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257 - Schedule 1]
Visa application photograph (make 8 copies coz you will need 4 for medical)
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (optional Ito)
Supplementary Information Form (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/52_2.aspx?lang=eng
Invitation Letter Notarized
Fees (bank draft mo ang gamitin mo para di na mamoblema nanay mo)
Health Insurance Policy (at least for 1 year with at least $100,000 coverage)
Copy of Your Birth Certificate
Copy of Your Citizenship Card/ PR card
Your Marriage Contract ( if you and your husband are inviting them)
2012 Notice of Assesment (both yours and your husband)
-
Birth Certificate of your parents
Marriage Contract
Proof of home ties ( they could use land declaration, any properties)
-very important ito kasi ang Super Visa is visitors visa, kailangan na mapatunayan nyo sa
VO(Visa Officer) Na babalik sila sa pinas.
Letter from the bank that states na mayron silang account for the past six months doon.
Passport
NBI - not required, pero sinali ko na, just in case they need more supporting documents.

Note:

The Application for a Temporary Resident Visa [IMM 5257] form is only supported by Adobe Reader 8.1 or higher, and can be completed and saved on a computer.

Completing the form electronically is easier and reduces the risk of errors that can slow down the application process.

To ensure you submit all the pages of the form [IMM 5257] with your application package:

Click on the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form.
A fifth page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
Print, sign and date the form. (Ito yong I-fill up nang parents mo.)
Place the barcode page (page 5 of 5) on the top of each individual package.

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myza said:
oo nga eh.mga 2 weeks pa lang naman.so hopefully nga eh meron na in a few days... from iligan city kami
Hi Myza,

Darating din yan, medical nang mother ko sa July 11, nag-Alala ako, sana walang problema. Wala naman daw s'yang health problem na naramdaman. Keep me updated sa timeline mo. Saan ka dito sa Canada?

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelparnes said:
YOLSKI
Ang advise ko sa'yo kung nahihirapan ka sa pag prove nang home ties, ang nanay mo lang ang I-apply mo, then she have proof na uuwi sya kasi nandoon pa ang asawa Nya sa pinas. Yan ang home ties.