+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from Manila - Applicants/Future Applicants

ufttjf13

Jun 10, 2013
simply_reign said:
Hi Sir Gary, I just want to ask where should we follow up for our super visa application? We submitted the application thru online, the medical result has been forwarded to the embassy last May 2, 2013 and still there is no update. Thanks in advance.
Just want to share our experience hope you have your visa already by now, medical result for my mother in law was submitted to embassy May 27 she got her visa June 7

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it would be prudent to follow up and hopefully your super visa will be expedited without any requirements for further testing. My client indicated to me Manila held up over 200 applicants due to additional testing requirements. I wonder if there was an epidemic or some virus that Citizenship and Immigration Canada was concerned about.

They should of got back to you by now, follow up I have a feeling there may be a delay due to additional testing or scrutiny of medicals from this jurisdiction. Regardless they should of got back to you by now, a super visa is supposed to take eight week to process not eight month or a year like my client experienced.

Please in future post just call me Gary no Sir please everyone is equal on this site regardless of their knowledge.

Best of Luck

Keep us posted of the progress that way I can share this information with my clients who are applying for a super visa from Manila.

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gary, I just have a question about insurance, if we change the effective date, will I be charge for that? And how much?

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolski said:
Hi Gary, I just have a question about insurance, if we change the effective date, will I be charge for that? And how much?

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Insurance Companies do not charge any fee for this change you can change the effective date of the medical insurance policy as may time as you like. Once the actual departure date is known the effective date of the policy needs to be changed again the final time to coincide with the actual departure date.

simply_reign

May 22, 2013
ufttjf13 said:
Just want to share our experience hope you have your visa already by now, medical result for my mother in law was submitted to embassy May 27 she got her visa June 7
Really? We havent heard from embassy since then when St. Lukes advise that the medical result was already forwarded to them.. I already send Inquiry thru the webform dun sa site na binigay ni Sir Gary.. Paano po ung ginawa niyo, I mean naghintay rin po ba kayo ng advise from embassy na isesend sa kanila ung passport? Nag advise po kasi sila nung una na wag magsesend ng kahit ano if walang advise eh... Thanks. Im a little bit worried of the delay kasi gang ngayon po wala pa ding update. Thanks again.

simply_reign

May 22, 2013
ufttjf13 said:
hi, my mother in law did not contact courier for pick up, we told her to just send it through LBC nakarating din naman she got response after 15 working days from embassy. It was actually returned because forms were not filled out properly she made the changes and sent it back though LBC again got her request for medical in like 15-20 days( not sure of exact dates) but we started her application 1st week of April. She just got her visa last week June 7. Hope this helps..
Hi, after po ba maforward ung medical result sa embassy is for visa na?? kasi ung sa mother ko first week of May pa naforward ung medical result sa embassy eh pero wala pa ding update, di pa din po pinakuha ung original passport since we applied via Online. Thanks

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ufttjf13 said:

Hi, When did she submit her application to Embassy, and when was the medical request? Just wondering how long will it take for them to request the medical. My mother's application was picked up on the 7th of June, and until now, we didn't hear anything from the embassy yet.

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myza said:
i'm worried since there is still no response for the supervisa application of my mom.docs were sent last april 29 by air 21 (iligan city,philippines).docs were received by embassy last may 2 and until now no news yet......

my time line:
docs sent:04/29/2013
docs received in the embassy (manila): 05/02/2013

no response until now... :(
Hi paranoia nyo nalaman na natanggap na ang application sa embassy? Tatawag ba sila? Kasi ang application nang mother na pick up noong June 7, pero hanggang ngayon, di namin alam kung natanggap na

myza

Apr 19, 2013
Yolski said:
Hi paranoia nyo nalaman na natanggap na ang application sa embassy? Tatawag ba sila? Kasi ang application nang mother na pick up noong June 7, pero hanggang ngayon, di namin alam kung natanggap na
pinadala po namin thru air 21 and nacheck po namin online via track your shipment option ng air 21. nakalagay dun kung kelan nila natanggap.actually binalik sa amin yung application packagae last may 29 dahil kulang daw.hinanapan kami ng isang form na hindi naman applicable sa kanya dahil supervisa ang inaaplayan namin at hindi student visa.we send back the application the next day and natanggap naman nila may 31.until now no news pa din :(

destino88

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my mother in law have difficulty getting in touch with the call center to pick up her application so what she did was to go straight to air21 and sent her application. it was received by CEM (canada embassy manila) last May 30.

ask ko lang po paano po ba ini inform ng embassy yung applicant kung kelan mag uundergo ng medical test?

is it by mail, cellphone, landline phone or email?? my mother in law doesnt have an email although in her application i designated myself to be her representative (filled up IMM 5476E).

i ask this kasi i need to give advance information din sa mother in law ko

thanks a lot.

Yolski

Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You! Kararating lang daw nang documents sa Meriville warehouse. Friday na ngayon sa atin, cguro Monday next week pa yon matanggap nang embassy. Akala ko 2-3 days lang itong Air 21 pick up. Nakakapagod maghintay...hehehe...ano nang timeline mo?

nats

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destino88 said:
my mother in law have difficulty getting in touch with the call center to pick up her application so what she did was to go straight to air21 and sent her application. it was received by CEM (canada embassy manila) last May 30.

ask ko lang po paano po ba ini inform ng embassy yung applicant kung kelan mag uundergo ng medical test?

is it by mail, cellphone, landline phone or email?? my mother in law doesnt have an email although in her application i designated myself to be her representative (filled up IMM 5476E).

i ask this kasi i need to give advance information din sa mother in law ko

thanks a lot.
I received the medical request by email after 2 weeks na pick-up ung papers ng nanay ko. 3 weeks naman dumating ung medical request by mail. bakit nagpasa ka pa ng IMM5476E kung email mo lang naman ang ginamit? wala din email ang nanay ko at email ko rin ang nilagay ko sa application nya pero di ako nagpasa ng IMM5476E.