+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from Manila - Applicants/Future Applicants

rmnavarro

Mar 25, 2013
My husbands sister called the call center and was told it will be picked up this Monday. The call cost 900+ pesos. I would just send it through the official carrier because if not since the dropbox address is the same it might just go there. I assume those picked up will not go through that dropbox and will go to straight to the office.

mystyle319

Mar 27, 2013
i started my mom's supervisa application dec'12 ...got the response from the embassy within 15 days... but this medical exam thing is the one holding us back..mom went through several test but seems to always fail ... she had second opinion from few other doctor. both of them says everything is fine with her health..the doctor at st.luke put her on medication for six months.. and this is where my frustration starts....

i was thinking about withdrawing her application and just switch it to regular visa but from my understanding medical insurance company wont give you your money back not unless your parent got denied from supervisa.

i wouldnt recommend this supervisa bullshit! to anybody.

mystyle319

Mar 27, 2013
jpdx said:
Oo matagal sa nanay ko.
Pero like I said, natagalan lang dahil sa medical exam sa St. Luke's.
After ng medical exam, may VISA na in less than 30 days.

After nyo mai-submit ang application ng parents mo, may matatanggap kayong letter from the embassy requesting for medical exam.
Sa letter na yon, may list of approved hospitals or medical centers na pwede ninyong puntahan.

Sa Nueva Ecija kami.
sabi nila mahigpit daw talaga ang medical sa st.luke totoo ba yon.. ang dami na kase pera nauubos ng mama ko.. 4 months na sya pabalik balik and counting

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Be careful when buying mandatory medical insurance, the name on the insurance certificate has to be identical to their passport. This could cause a delay. I am an insurance broker so my clients don't have this problem but when you buy online I have seen a lot of errors in the policies. The good news is it is easy to fix but it should be the insurance company or brokers job to make sure it is done right the first time. In the future you can contact me for super visa insurance and if you are not happy with the service or policy you can always get a refund and purchase a better policy.

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
st luke hospital seems to be not fair/ i applied for my mother in law visa and st luke hospitals did different test which cost more than 10,000 pesos. we applied in oct. and still waiting for super visa.
last test my mother in law did was in Feb.14 for the results of Sputam test which she cleared and after that they did not send the results to embassy. We got a letter from embassy and then the St luke hospital sent the results on Feb.28. Still waiting for visa and passport.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
i would like to ask for your opinion:

we are planning to apply supervisa or tourist visa for my parents.. pero my history ang father ko na makulong for 5 years, pero nakalaya na sya.. ang tanong ko if makaka apekto ba ang pag kaka imprison nya sa application?? at if ever oo pati ba ang application para sa mother ko affected?? thanks

Babydee

Dec 19, 2012
rmnavarro said:
My husbands sister called the call center and was told it will be picked up this Monday. The call cost 900+ pesos. I would just send it through the official carrier because if not since the dropbox address is the same it might just go there. I assume those picked up will not go through that dropbox and will go to straight to the office.
Hi, did you get any news on your application?

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you need assistance with insurance for super visa I can assist you. I deal with five insurance companies that offer insurance for Super Visa. There are many factors to consider when buying insurance apart from price. As far as payment the requirement is the entire premium for the year has to be paid up front, monthly plans are not available for super visa insurance.

panchocabrera

Apr 5, 2013
The processing time for super visa is only 14 days, my mom in law got a 5 years multiple entry visa last November 2012. We bought her a one year insurance from Manulife.Luckily, she was not asked for any medical exams.

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
ANYONW APPLIED FOR SUPER VISA FROM MANILA IN THE LAST 3 - 4 MONTHS? I APPLIED FOR MY MOTHER IN LAW IN SEP. 2012. THE LAST TV TEST WAS DONE ON FEB.14, 2013 AND RESULTS WERE SENT TO EMBASSY ON FEB.28 BUT THERE IS NO REPLY AFTER THAT. ANY IDEA WHEN I CAN EXPECT THE PASSPORT BACK WITH THE VISA?

myza

Apr 19, 2013
i already have a notarized letter of invitation and letter of support for my mom who is planning to apply for supervisa.she will be submitting her application thru mail.can i just scan the letter of invitation and support and email it to her so she can print it and submit the application?will the embassy accept a scanned copy of the invitations?or does it need to be the original one?i already mailed to her the original copies but it will take a week before she receives it.i want her to submit the application sooner than that.please help

myza

Apr 19, 2013
i just want to ask.how will the canadian embassy in manila send their medical request for medical examination?is it thru mail or email.and if it is thru mail,do they use post office or courier?my mom is applying for supervisa and we are form iligan city.please help

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manila is getting challenging I just had a client wait over a year to get a Super Visa Approved. The delay was due to additional testing required for the mandatory medical exam. The client called be at least 10 times and I insisted they follow up with the embassy in Manila. They were told that there were over 200 applicants that required additional testing. My advice is if you do not get a reply in a timely manner follow up.

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
Your are right Gary. My mother in law applied in Oct.2012 and she did so many test but there is VISA yet. still waiting for passport back. Specially the St. luke hospital is asking people to do extra test just to get money. Any one from manila, avoid to go to st luke hospital. Please let me know if any one applied for super visa from manila.

nats

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mandatory po ba na magbigay ng previous medical or test result ng mother ko pagpunta nya for Medical examination? IOM Manila Health Centre in Makati magpa medical ang nanay ko, okay po ba dito? St Luke's at IOM lang po kasi nasa list ng CIC sa manila. Thank you..