+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from Manila - Applicants/Future Applicants

Jun 9, 2010
nats said:
Mandatory po ba na magbigay ng previous medical or test result ng mother ko pagpunta nya for Medical examination? IOM Manila Health Centre in Makati magpa medical ang nanay ko, okay po ba dito? St Luke's at IOM lang po kasi nasa list ng CIC sa manila. Thank you..
hi, my MIL had her medical exam at IOM in makati on May 10. she had a history of mild stroke from 10 yrs ago and she didn't have any med records with her. luckily, she didn't undergo any additional or repeat tests, and her medical results were forwarded to the embassy on May 16.
hopefully she will be given her visa soon :)

myza

Apr 19, 2013
i'm worried since there is still no response for the supervisa application of my mom.docs were sent last april 29 by air 21 (iligan city,philippines).docs were received by embassy last may 2 and until now no news yet......

my time line:
docs sent:04/29/2013
docs received in the embassy (manila): 05/02/2013

no response until now... :(

simply_reign

May 22, 2013
Hello guyz.. just want to ask po sana if what is the next step after ng medical. We submit the super visa application thru online. Nakapag medical na po sa St. Lukes and st Lukes advised na naforward na ung medical result sa embassy first week of May pa but we havent heard any update since then. May nakakaalam po ba dito ano na dapat gawin? Thanks in advance.

simply_reign

May 22, 2013
Hello guyz... may nakakaalam po ba dito if pwede po ba magfollow up sa embassy kung ano na update? and may nakakaalam po ba kung saan pwede tumawag? Thanks in advance.

destino88

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow applicants, new applicant po kami for super visa and my mother in law is about to submit her application to Canada embassy - Manila. She was trying to follow the instruction on how to submit application as posted at CEM that says:

To submit your application, please contact the PIASI call centre at the numbers below. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Mondays to Saturdays from 8am to 6pm.

PIASI Call Centre

1 (909) 101-8888
1 (903) 101-8888
1 (900) 101-8888

unfortunately we were informed that she wasn't able to connect with the customer service since last Thursday... and now its Monday but still she can't connect.
can we ask assistance from you guys.. is she missing some numbers ..code when dialing??? she's in Camarines sur and about to submit her documents.

will appreciate your help.. Thanks and good day

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
Timeline for my Mother In Law Super visa application:::::::::::

application received by embassy Oct.2012
1st medical in NOv.2012
02nd medical in Feb.2013
final medical papers send to embassy Feb.28, 2013
still waiting for results. I have send 3 e-mails for follow up and no reply from them.

Waiting and waiting.. .. .. ..

simply_reign

May 22, 2013
Gary Goldshmidt said:
Manila is getting challenging I just had a client wait over a year to get a Super Visa Approved. The delay was due to additional testing required for the mandatory medical exam. The client called be at least 10 times and I insisted they follow up with the embassy in Manila. They were told that there were over 200 applicants that required additional testing. My advice is if you do not get a reply in a timely manner follow up.

Hi Sir Gary, I just want to ask where should we follow up for our super visa application? We submitted the application thru online, the medical result has been forwarded to the embassy last May 2, 2013 and still there is no update. Thanks in advance.

Jun 9, 2010
hi guys,

you can check the embassy contact details in their website.

canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

Jun 9, 2010
destino88 said:
Hello fellow applicants, new applicant po kami for super visa and my mother in law is about to submit her application to Canada embassy - Manila. She was trying to follow the instruction on how to submit application as posted at CEM that says:

To submit your application, please contact the PIASI call centre at the numbers below. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Mondays to Saturdays from 8am to 6pm.

PIASI Call Centre

1 (909) 101-8888
1 (903) 101-8888
1 (900) 101-8888

unfortunately we were informed that she wasn't able to connect with the customer service since last Thursday... and now its Monday but still she can't connect.
can we ask assistance from you guys.. is she missing some numbers ..code when dialing??? she's in Camarines sur and about to submit her documents.

will appreciate your help.. Thanks and good day
Hi, were you able to contact PIASI? looks like the numbers here are correct, you can double check in their website via.ph

Jun 9, 2010
myza said:
i'm worried since there is still no response for the supervisa application of my mom.docs were sent last april 29 by air 21 (iligan city,philippines).docs were received by embassy last may 2 and until now no news yet......

my time line:
docs sent:04/29/2013
docs received in the embassy (manila): 05/02/2013

no response until now... :(
hi, did you submit your application via PIASI call center? I guess you can follow them up since it's already a month since the embassy got your paper. You should also try checking your email since the embassy sometimes send communications electronically. Normally the embassy would send med request 2 weeks after they review your file. goodluck.

Jun 9, 2010
simply_reign said:
hello po... san po pwede magfollow up ng application for super visa??? Thanks
hi, you can check the embassy contact details in their website:

canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

meron jan web form for inquiries.

Good luck.

Jun 9, 2010
myza said:
i just want to ask.how will the canadian embassy in manila send their medical request for medical examination?is it thru mail or email.and if it is thru mail,do they use post office or courier?my mom is applying for supervisa and we are form iligan city.please help
have you heard from the embassy yet? in my MIL's case, she received medical request via email 2 wks after her papers were picked up,and then received hard copy of the letter a week later. you can also follow up PIASI call center if you submitted your papers through them.
Good luck.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your application is delayed it beyond a reasonable time it is always prudent to follow up. As I indicated there is always a chance that the application can be delayed. From my experience the delays my clients have experienced were due to additional testing requirements for the medicals. Be sure to extend the effective date on your medical insurance or document when when your parents or grandparents actually arrive in Canada this could be a when their passport was stamps in Canada, a bording pass for the flight or any other document that indicates when they actually left their country of origin to visit Canada. Without this the insurance company will bill you for insurance even though it was never used. The best thing to do is to keep on extending the effective date until the visa is approved and a plane flight is booked, then emend the effective date to coincide with the departure date when the actual coverage begins.

Best of luck with Super Visa if you need more information you can contact me directly or go to my company web site stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca

ufttjf13

Jun 10, 2013
good things come said:
Hi, were you able to contact PIASI? looks like the numbers here are correct, you can double check in their website via.ph

hi, my mother in law did not contact courier for pick up, we told her to just send it through LBC nakarating din naman she got response after 15 working days from embassy. It was actually returned because forms were not filled out properly she made the changes and sent it back though LBC again got her request for medical in like 15-20 days( not sure of exact dates) but we started her application 1st week of April. She just got her visa last week June 7. Hope this helps..