+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa for Parents (January 2024 Timeline)

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Just received PPR. But also, "MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING" form with code S2.02 pre-filled with my mother details in the account. Does anyone know what does this mean?

Last edited:

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
I applied for my mother's super visa in January but the progress bar hasn't moved at all. Her biometrics are updated from the past but no movement to the completion bar at all and it's been 1.5 months now. Any idea why would that be?

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
I applied for my mother's super visa in January but the progress bar hasn't moved at all. Her biometrics are updated from the past but no movement to the completion bar at all and it's been 1.5 months now. Any idea why would that be?
hi Robin,

Bar does not move at all I think .
I received my mother passport back from CIC but the bar has not moved at all.

Reactions: Robin1812

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
3 prior visitor visa refusals stating not enough funds/strong ties to Canada.
AOR-30th of Jan 2024
Med request-16th Feb
Med updated-Feb 28th
PPR-28th Feb

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Medicals just got updated as passed (March 4, 2024)
Received Biometrics Validity Letter as well.
I see this under Final Decision - "March 4, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Waiting for PPR.
Congratulations!! yes next is PPR now. did you run into the situation where you had to change the insurance date for super visa? As you know my dad's visa is getting delayed I took 1 year insurance from April onwards. now his 2nd xray won't happen before April 18. Do I change the insurance and send it across? anyone else any thoughts? @Naturgrl

JohnStone2

Mar 6, 2024
Hi All, I’ve applied super visa Jan 30th. Medicals cleared Feb 8th. Background and eligibility in process. If all goes well is there an option to hand passport for stamping and pickup in person in New Delhi?

Also would appreciate guidance on when to raise webform on no progress. Is it after the 55 days processing time currently being shown?

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Does anyone know what kind of documents they want to see at the airport after parents land in Canada?

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Congratulations!! yes next is PPR now. did you run into the situation where you had to change the insurance date for super visa? As you know my dad's visa is getting delayed I took 1 year insurance from April onwards. now his 2nd xray won't happen before April 18. Do I change the insurance and send it across? anyone else any thoughts? @Naturgrl
Her insurance was scheduled to start on April 1 and I can postpone it now depending on her travel date. So I didn't have to go through the situation that you've mentioned. But we got the Medical Surveillance Request form like I mentioned along with approval.

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Does anyone know what should I do if my parents received PPR for Super Visa while travelling to Canada under visitor visa?

happiesalh

Dec 9, 2016
Sharing timeline for Parent's supervisa. They already had valid Visitor Visa so biometric were valid. I did not do Upfront medical.
Submission Date on Portal: Jan 7th
Medical Requested: Feb 12th
Medical given: Feb 15th
BVL and Medical Update: Feb 28th
PPR: Feb 28th
Passports submitted at VFS: March 5th.
Just waiting for passport with Visa.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know what should I do if my parents received PPR for Super Visa while travelling to Canada under visitor visa?
How long will they be visiting Canada and when are they scheduled to return home and when did they apply for the supervisa? If necessary they can request stamping in a Canada and get stamping while in Canada but that could take some time to arrange. They would then be able to initiate the supervisa on their next visit to Canada.

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
How long will they be visiting Canada and when are they scheduled to return home and when did they apply for the supervisa? If necessary they can request stamping in a Canada and get stamping while in Canada but that could take some time to arrange. They would then be able to initiate the supervisa on their next visit to Canada.
Visiting (Using visitor visa) is possibly from June/2024 to October/2024. They applied for supervisa in Jan/2024.

As for requesting stamping while in Canada, do they make that request using Webform?

SONILN

Mar 12, 2024
HI GUYS,
I was applying for super visa. in the column for information about education, work and other activities during past 10 years,
I mentioned two timelines-
1. january 2014 to April 2020, and
2. for May 20 to December 2023

its showing error.
please guide

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI GUYS,
I was applying for super visa. in the column for information about education, work and other activities during past 10 years,
I mentioned two timelines-
1. january 2014 to April 2020, and
2. for May 20 to December 2023

its showing error.
please guide
So you have a gap in your timelines.