+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa for Parents applied on Jan 2021

spartanking49

Sep 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parent's supervise in Jan 2021 and around July 2021 biometrics were done. After more than 1 year still no update. I saw there was a notification on IRCC asking for submitting visa applications again if any situation changed. I called IRCC and they are saying you can reapply if you want or wait for the application decision you submitted. I am not sure if they are even working on that application. Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parent's supervise in Jan 2021 and around July 2021 biometrics were done. After more than 1 year still no update. I saw there was a notification on IRCC asking for submitting visa applications again if any situation changed. I called IRCC and they are saying you can reapply if you want or wait for the application decision you submitted. I am not sure if they are even working on that application. Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks
most of them have reapplied, n i too strongly recommend that since yours have already completed a year…again for reapplying in new portal u needn’t withdraw old one, so that your old application will still remain there, n from the posts n trends in in this forum its seen that february applications are getting approved in 2-3 weeks..again you will have to submit all latest documents n also pay application fee, your biometrics from old application will be carried over if u mention the uci number on making new application..again refund of fee for old application is not guaranteed