+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa- Father and step mother

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi,

I am applying for my parents supervisa but my biological mother passed away and how can I include my step mother in the application?

Do I have to apply separately for her? or can I include her in my fathers application as his dependent but only requesting a regular visitor visa?

Any help will be appreciated.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I am applying for my parents supervisa but my biological mother passed away and how can I include my step mother in the application?

Do I have to apply separately for her? or can I include her in my fathers application as his dependent but only requesting a regular visitor visa?

She probably won't be granted a super visa

Reactions: backendcode

Imm007CA

Apr 21, 2019
your wife will be sponsoring her mother on super visa and you can be a co-signer as a spouse if she doesn't qualify for the minimum income requirement. On the other hand, you will be sponsoring your father, and your wife can be a co-signer too. But you will need an income requirement of 4 people (Or more if you have kids). And, it will be an individual application.

Your mother in law can't be a dependent in your father application!!!

Thank you,
I think you misread the OP's question

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hi,

You may want to apply supervisa for your father and visitor visa for your stepmother!

Thank you,

Reactions: winpro

Armiti

Apr 30, 2018
Hi.
My dad has 5 years visitor visa.I applied for super visa for him and my mom.But he did not do his medical test.I know that his request for super visa will be refused but I was wondering his temporary visitor visa is still valid?

Imm007CA

Apr 21, 2019
Hi.
My dad has 5 years visitor visa.I applied for super visa for him and my mom.But he did not do his medical test.I know that his request for super visa will be refused but I was wondering his temporary visitor visa is still valid?
Why didn't he get a medical done? Was there a request?
How do you know the super visa will be refused?