+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa Biometric Fee?

yasir_pak

Dec 31, 2019
LANDED..........
11-11-1999
Update:
I was able to fix the issue by changing option.

How you are related to your family member?

Change from grand child to parents

RedDevil21

Aug 10, 2017
I guess changing from grand child to parents may not be correct, as it is from the applicant's point of view.
The form also provides an example: "If your parent lives in Canada you should choose 'They are my parent or step-parent'".

Even I faced the issue of $170 as Bio metrics fee while applying for 1-person. However, when I changed the "documents to prove Child / Grand Child meets LICO" from multiple documents checklist to just 1 single document (NOA), the Bio metrics fee was updated to $85

Reactions: aabhat

aabhat

Jan 12, 2016
Update:
I was able to fix the issue by changing option.

How you are related to your family member?

Change from grand child to parents
That may amount to misrepresentation. Secondly, if one wants to apply for a supervisa - changing from "Child Grandchild" to "Parent/ GrandParents" or any other options - makes the Supervisa eligibility vanish from the available options.

aabhat

Jan 12, 2016
I guess changing from grand child to parents may not be correct, as it is from the applicant's point of view.
The form also provides an example: "If your parent lives in Canada you should choose 'They are my parent or step-parent'".

Even I faced the issue of $170 as Bio metrics fee while applying for 1-person. However, when I changed the "documents to prove Child / Grand Child meets LICO" from multiple documents checklist to just 1 single document (NOA), the Bio metrics fee was updated to $85
This one is an excellent observation. I can confirm this is exactly the glitch in IRCC website fee calculation.