+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa application

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi..I'm in Canada with my husband..we want to apply for my parents super visa. We want them here quiet soon as im pregnant. My parents are in the United Arab Emirates from almost 22 years.

I just want to know when we apply from Canada, the file goes to UAE or to India (as they are of Indian nationality) ? And also the processing time to get the visa..how long should we wait ?

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Hi,

Regardless of a TRV or a super visa, your parents must demonstrate their individual strong ties/reasons to return to India. The greater the dependence on you (for example, financially) the lesser the chances of getting approved.

1. Online/Paper submission: It's a matter of personal preference. Approvals would depend on the quality of the application (evidence, strong ties) and it is not impacted by the type of submission.

2. Super visa is a type of temporary residence visa.

3. There's no way of knowing if your dad will clear the medicals or not for a super visa until he actually does the medicals. His heart condition and diabetes (if it is uncontrolled/insulin-dependent/he had other medical conditions arising due to diabetes) can affect the medicals.

If you don't want to risk a super visa refusal due to medicals then your dad can do the super visa type of medical tests from a non-designated panel physician.... check if he clears these medicals.... and then actually go through the medicals for the super visa.

5. If his medical condition is affecting his ability to work then you probably have the answer already without doing "preliminary" medical tests.

6. As your parents do not have strong ties (unstable employment, no finances, no property, no travel history, etc)..... your best bet is to apply only for TRV for one parent while showing the other parent as the family tie to return to. Do not apply for super visas.

7. Your birth certificate or school certificate which has both your parents' names will help.

8. GC key on your dad's name

9. Yes, you can

Cheers
Hi

I landed 2 years ago (short landing only) and now planning to immigrate. I would like to call my mother on a super visa right away. But I won’t have a job soon as I land. Can the minimum income be substituted by showing a bank account with sufficient funds (how much) fo her to be sent a super visa? The ties to be returning back home by her can be established easily. I shall be living alone, no accompanying PR family members.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

I landed 2 years ago (short landing only) and now planning to immigrate. I would like to call my mother on a super visa right away. But I won’t have a job soon as I land. Can the minimum income be substituted by showing a bank account with sufficient funds (how much) fo her to be sent a super visa? The ties to be returning back home by her can be established easily. I shall be living alone, no accompanying PR family members.
You have to show Canadian income meeting and likely NOA to be approved for supervisa. You need to show that you are settled and have established yourself before your mother visits Canada. If you apply when you are still in India or as soon as you arrive it will appear as though she has moved to Canada with you and she plans to live in Canada.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi

I don't think you can apply super visa for your mother without a job/income in Canada.

She can try to apply a normal visitor visa (provided proof of strong tie in home country, e.g. a job, property...etc)

You will need to wait till you have established yourself in Canada before you apply super visa for your mom.