+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa application where to begin?

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys, I am applying for my mother's supervisa , but unable to find the starting point. I have seen my eligbility and i meet the minimum annual income requirement, what other things should i do? most importantly where to get the health insurance from? and do i need to get the health insurance at the time of application? any help in clarification would really help me
thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys, I am applying for my mother's supervisa , but unable to find the starting point. I have seen my eligbility and i meet the minimum annual income requirement, what other things should i do? most importantly where to get the health insurance from? and do i need to get the health insurance at the time of application? any help in clarification would really help me
thank you.
Do you mean the application? Google - supervisa canada - and it will be the first link.You need health insurance to apply. Get it from an insurance company like Blue Cross. All information is on the application website.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
thank you.
actually there is too much information available which kind of confuses alot, I will get in touch with Blue Cross people tomorrow
thank you.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
thank you.
I can help you with super visa insurance and all the info regarding that. PM if you'd like...