Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Below is the timeline for my Mom super visa application.
Online Application - 11June 2019
Biometrics done - 15 June 2019
Acknowledge Letter - 26 June 2019
PPR - 29 July 2019

All the best everyone.

It may help newcomers to know that I moved to canada 2 months back and just used Pay stubs. employment verification letter and bank statement for proof of finances.
I assumed your mom did her medical upfront. Did she get a medical request or she just uploaded the results upon application?

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
GOT PPR.

I wish everyone who is going to apply and has applied best of luck for their applications.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Hello all

I applied for my mom's supervisa in June when she was in India and got her biometrics done in India.
After a while she came to Canada (as she already had TRV). We received and got the medicals done in Canada. On September 6 we received her PP request. I am wondering if she needs to get this Supervisa validated/stamped on passport at the Canadian airport while entering Canada or she is good to stay in Canada after she gets the supervisa letter for IRCC.

Thanks

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
hello everyone and hsbmovic

Congrats to each one you whose applications are approved and wish everyone gets their application approved who are in the process.

I am applying super visa for my parents and looking for some templates for purpose of travel, would really appreciate if anyone can help me with the template? The core purpose of my parents visit is to spend time with me and my family since its been a long time we have not seen each other and it is difficult for me to take vacation and visit them.

Thank you all in advance.

Rob2019

Oct 20, 2019
Hello

I applied Super Visa application online from Canada on 17 Oct 2019 for my 84 year mother , using her GC key.
She is in India.
I could not upload the copies of my Canadian Passport & citizenship. If I logged-in and open the application, it doesn't give me any option to upload more docs.
I went on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp to access the web form. But I am not sure, if that's the correct way to do it.

Thanks

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello

I applied Super Visa application online from Canada on 17 Oct 2019 for my 84 year mother , using her GC key.
She is in India.
I could not upload the copies of my Canadian Passport & citizenship. If I logged-in and open the application, it doesn't give me any option to upload more docs.
I went on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp to access the web form. But I am not sure, if that's the correct way to do it.

Thanks
So you forgot to upload your documents initially?

Applications which are already submitted do not have a provision to upload any other document unless any additional document is requested by the pertinent embassy.

In my view, you can use the webform and send your Canadian passport to substantiate your instance for your nationality.

All the best

AditiS9024

Jun 25, 2018
GOT PPR.

I wish everyone who is going to apply and has applied best of luck for their applications.
Hi @hsbmovic

Can you please share your entire timeline for the application?
I have applied for my mother's super visa . She got medical request on October 17, 2019 and she got her medical done on October 21, 2019.
But so far the medical status is not updated on GCKey .. it still says we have requested a medical exam.
I am not sure how many days will it take to say medicals have been received on GCKey now. :(

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi @hsbmovic

Can you please share your entire timeline for the application?
I have applied for my mother's super visa . She got medical request on October 17, 2019 and she got her medical done on October 21, 2019.
But so far the medical status is not updated on GCKey .. it still says we have requested a medical exam.
I am not sure how many days will it take to say medicals have been received on GCKey now. :(
Hi,

I have seen on some other threads that it gets updated in couple of days. I started a thread for super visa October 2019 applications to handle such situations so everyone will have an idea of whats goin on with their app in one place.

Would you mind sharing the timeline of your mother's super visa application here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa-october-2019.660399/

All the best for rest of the updates!!

udkah123

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, i have applied for my parent's super visa and have received the request for Original Passports... but i have heard that they do not give visa more than the expiry date of the passport and my parent's passport expire in 2 years.... is it possible if i apply for new passport and send the new one with 10 year validity?
Anyone has experienced this? i don't want to apply again after 2 years..
Looking for guidance...