+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa 2022 Processing Times through ACCRA office

TokunboU

Oct 20, 2022
Hi,
We applied for a supervisa for my mother in March 2021, had to reapply in September 2022 (old one still wasn't processed and M.P. advised reapplying since it seems they are not processing any applications from before September 2021).

Has anyone applied for a supervisa for their parents or grandparents through the Accra office this year, and if so, could you share processing times?
Her medical and biometrics are already completed and still valid, so would just need to send the passport once approved.

Thanks for any advice!

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi,
We applied for a supervisa for my mother in March 2021, had to reapply in September 2022 (old one still wasn't processed and M.P. advised reapplying since it seems they are not processing any applications from before September 2021).

Has anyone applied for a supervisa for their parents or grandparents through the Accra office this year, and if so, could you share processing times?
Her medical and biometrics are already completed and still valid, so would just need to send the passport once approved.

Thanks for any advice!
I applied for my mom on 1st June 2022 and got approval in October. Yours might be faster since it is Re-application.

Reactions: TokunboU

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
how do we apply through ACCRA? my parents' super visa application has not moved since May 2022.

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
how do we apply through ACCRA? my parents' super visa application has not moved since May 2022.
I didn't apply through Accra, I applied online and the application was processed in Nairobi.
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes to know the progress of your application?

Stellanneka

Dec 22, 2022
Please, I applied for parmeant residence visa application, my paper is in Ghana. Is eighteen months now, my medical exam was passed on December 6th 2021 but till now, I have not heard anything from them. Please I need help, I don't know what to do anymore