+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa - 2018 ( Please post your application status here)

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
My parents live in Saudi Arabia on a resident permit (Iqama) and my moms a dependent on him. He came as a worker over 25 + years ago. We are Indian Citizen

I'm trying to call my parents here on supervisa. My 2 siblings are here in Canada ( one on student permit and one on work permit currently)

My mom has been rejected twice on visit visa like 6 years ago in 2012 since then we never applied. My dad has never applied.

My dads retired but he works for this small firm from home. Shall I get the employment letter from there stating he's working ?

And what documents can we provide as proof the immigration status in Saudi Arabia - Iqama copies (translated) ? or work visa on passport he received 25 years ago ?

and what strong ties can we show that they will return ? My mom has 6 siblings in Canada and they are Citizen. As they aren't planning to stay for long - less than 30 days. Do I need to show the return ticket as a proof that they will return back to their home country.

We can show Bank statement from Saudi and India. Also we have few properties and a house there.
And my my moms one sister and her dad lives in India as well.

The Reason for previous refusals for my mom(my dad never applied):

- you did not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a Temporary Resident. In reaching this decision, I considered the following factors, including
Your travel history
Your immigration status ( idk what did they mean by this)
Your family ties in Canada and in your contry of residence
Purpose of Visit
Limited employment prospects in your country of residence
Your current employment situatuin
I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully to all questions put to you.
And other reasons: you were previously refused a visa but in your application you indicated you had never been refused ( we actually forgot to mention that) and that was our biggest mistake.

So both the times reasons were similar, the first refusal we don;t have the file but the second refusal has UCI number so they should be able to find out with that number. But I believe it was similar reasons.

I'm planning to apply online and hopefully within a month if I can be guided. Also my brothers convocation is coming in June, He can extend since processing times are longer for supervisa.

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
If they intend to visit for only 30 days then they shouldn't apply for super visas. They could reapply for TRVs after addressing the refusal reasons
My dad wouldn’t plan to stay for longer but my mom would stay longer. And since we applied for Visit visa already, can I apply for supervisa now? Since I have everything and I qualify to sponsor them. And if you could help me with the above questions regarding immigration. I’d really appreciate. I didn’t receive any response from you in message:)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My dad wouldn’t plan to stay for longer but my mom would stay longer. And since we applied for Visit visa already, can I apply for supervisa now? Since I have everything and I qualify to sponsor them. And if you could help me with the above questions regarding immigration. I’d really appreciate. I didn’t receive any response from you in message:)
You've been gathering information from multiple sources, including your lawyer, and that's why I did not reply.

Have your parents applied already?

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
You've been gathering information from multiple sources, including your lawyer, and that's why I did not reply.

Have your parents applied already?
No I’m really sorry, it’s a misunderstanding. So I have a tax lawyer and when I went to file my taxes I asked him about this and that’s what he told me but I’m not filing through nor he does it. I’m doing by my own everything online and that’s why I need your help since you seem to be pretty expert.

No they haven’t applied already. I’m doing on their behalf everything online. And I gave you the refusal reasons, how do I overcome them?