+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa

ameenaeem

Dec 10, 2023
My mom has a visit visa but i recently applied for a super visa . Did not recieve any response from IRCC yet but my question is that will she be allowdd to enter canada on her previous visit visa while her super visa is in process . Can I get her medical done from within canada ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My mom has a visit visa but i recently applied for a super visa . Did not recieve any response from IRCC yet but my question is that will she be allowdd to enter canada on her previous visit visa while her super visa is in process . Can I get her medical done from within canada ?
She can attempt to enter on her normal TRV if it is valid. Whether she can enter Canada and for how long is always up to CBSA. Had she previously visited Canada and for how long? If she has just spend a long period of time visiting Canada she should be reestablishing her ties to her home country. If she appears to be trying to live in Canada and has only recently left that can cause issues entering Canada

ameenaeem

Dec 10, 2023
She can attempt to enter on her normal TRV if it is valid. Whether she can enter Canada and for how long is always up to CBSA. Had she previously visited Canada and for how long? If she has just spend a long period of time visiting Canada she should be reestablishing her ties to her home country. If she appears to be trying to live in Canada and has only recently left that can cause issues entering Canada
she was here from october 2022 to may 2023 and then from june 2023 to october 2023 … nd spent 2 months in her homeland that is from oct to nov 2023 and wants to come back now .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
she was here from october 2022 to may 2023 and then from june 2023 to october 2023 … nd spent 2 months in her homeland that is from oct to nov 2023 and wants to come back now .
Would make a lot more sense to wait to see if her supervisa is approved first. Especially since it appears and she is trying to visit her home country for a month or 2 every 6 month and is spending more time in Canada than in her home country.

rocker123

Aug 24, 2022
Hey Folks , Need some Advice .. I applied for my parents Super Visa in Dec 2023 , Today I received the medical request and passport sub request together for my mother. No updates for my father though.
Is getting a Passport Sub Request and Medical Req together common ? Because my understanding was passport submit req only comes when medical goes successful. Now I am bit confused , Should I first get the medical done and then submit passport ?

Please advise !