+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hello, How can I apply for super Visa? Can anybody share link that gives detailed video about how to apply for super visa? My parents are currently in Canada what would you advise for them to apply for super visa now or later back home?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, How can I apply for super Visa? Can anybody share link that gives detailed video about how to apply for super visa? My parents are currently in Canada what would you advise for them to apply for super visa now or later back home?
See detailed instructions here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/apply.html

To the best of my knowledge, they need to apply from their home country.

anil mishra

Mar 1, 2018
Super visa criminality and security question they ask about criminal history main sponcered person (son) ya main applicant (parents)

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
hi there i have question regarding medical, i have submitted my moms super visa application, last month 12th September, we have done upfront medical examination to make the process faster, after submission we have been told to do the medical again despite we have submitted the medical with the application, is there anyone had this kind of situation and what i can do in this situation, do we have to do the medical again, i know that medical valid for a year, and is there any explanation why do they even told us to do medical despite we submitted the medical with the application, please if someone can give me any idea or suggestion it would be really helpful.

Adorablegurl

Jan 10, 2022
Hello my mum is here in Canada on a regular TRV, however I intend to apply for a super visa next as her status is expiring soon. My question is can I submit a super visa application for her from inside canada? As anyone done this before, when it’s time to submit the passport for visa what visa office did u send it too.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello my mum is here in Canada on a regular TRV, however I intend to apply for a super visa next as her status is expiring soon. My question is can I submit a super visa application for her from inside canada? As anyone done this before, when it’s time to submit the passport for visa what visa office did u send it too.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/apply.html

Per the rules one must be OUTSIDE Canada when applying

-You must apply online with the IRCC Portal for a super visa and be outside Canada when you apply.

You must also

• be outside Canada when you submit your application for a super visa

ameenaeem

Dec 10, 2023

Tammu

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, I would like to invite my in-laws to Canada through Super visa. Me and My wife - both are PR's. I am employed with a stable income and way above the LICO cut off , but my wife is not employed . I would like to know whether we are still eligible to apply super visa for my in-laws even though my wife is not currently employed. If, we can apply what special care should be taken while providing documentation?

Thanks in advance

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, I would like to invite my in-laws to Canada through Super visa. Me and My wife - both are PR's. I am employed with a stable income and way above the LICO cut off , but my wife is not employed . I would like to know whether we are still eligible to apply super visa for my in-laws even though my wife is not currently employed. If, we can apply what special care should be taken while providing documentation?

Thanks in advance
If your income can take care of you, your wife and in-laws as per LICO cut-off you can apply