+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

manpreet79

Aug 11, 2022
Hi,
I received refusal for super visa of my parents saying
"Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application."
can somebody be please help me what wrong I did.
Do I have to mention that my parents are staying more than 6 months (actually they not) or any duration is valid for supervisa.
Please help
TIA

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Bro i feel that they are just doing mass refusal.
Regardless of the stay they are planning to visit
You should have mentioned more than 6 months atleast as less than that it will be a requirement of visitor visa not supervisa

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Hi,
"Your proposed length of stay in Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application."
Do I have to mention that my parents are staying more than 6 months (actually they not) or any duration is valid for supervisa.
Please help
TIA
Whats your timeline.

manpreet79

Aug 11, 2022
Bro i feel that they are just doing mass refusal.
Regardless of the stay they are planning to visit
You should have mentioned more than 6 months atleast as less than that it will be a requirement of visitor visa not supervisa
thanks shahid
Do you have any experience in providing the length of stay
as they ask please provide detail of stay with dates, but whole time they are gonna stay with me. that was i provided in the application.

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
thanks shahid
Do you have any experience in providing the length of stay
as they ask please provide detail of stay with dates, but whole time they are gonna stay with me. that was i provided in the application.
Just mentioned you will be doing sightseeing, travel explore places that canada has to offer.
Mention the importance of visit for you and your family.

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi,
Please help
TIA
So sorry about the outcome of your application. How many months did you mention they will be staying for and was that the only reason for refusal?

Last edited:

manpreet79

Aug 11, 2022
So sorry about the outcome of your application. How many months did you mention they will be staying for and was thar the only reason for refusal?
5.5 months, and the other reason was medical insurance, i did not pay for whole year

KaZee20

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
5.5 months, and the other reason was medical insurance, i did not pay for whole year
Wow, this people are unpredictable.
I have seen people on this forum that invited their parent for a 2 month visit and got their Supervisa approved. I think you should try applying again.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
The reason for your refusal is you didn't pay insurance for full year. I have started a separate thread here just for refusals based on Insurance. Please follow it. Do not consider the first reason as refusal reason at all. It is a generic reason and everyone is getting that. The main reason is insurance not paid for year.

ashikn

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hi, Is there anyone from Bangladesh who applied for Super Visa for his or her parent or grandparent? Just to get some idea how long its taking time who applied from Bangladesh. I have just submitted my month's super visa application 1st of Oct and her bio got updated within 2 days. No update of her medical (we have done her medical early to faster the process). Applicate your kind response