+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

Dec 3, 2021
Hi every one
I want to apply for super visa for my parents. I checked online, the process takes more than a year. I heard there is a new portal which is faster. has anyone any information about it? if so please share the link.
also super visa requires one year insurance, should I submit the insurance when I applied or when they grant the visa?
I really appreciate your help

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Insurance before applying. You will have to submit it with the application. The GC key and new portal both are taking similar timelines now. I applied via GC key from India and got the visa within 45 days.

Reactions: Shirin.Fereidoun
Dec 3, 2021
Insurance before applying. You will have to submit it with the application. The GC key and new portal both are taking similar timelines now. I applied via GC key from India and got the visa within 45 days.
thank you for your reply, another question, have you submitted your parents' medical test result when you were applying?

Dec 10, 2021
Hello Everybody

I applied super visa for my parents in DEC 2020. completed bio metrics in Sep 2021. no news/update from IRCC .

it is almost a year no response. Is anyone else in a same boat ? if received any response from IRCC so far ?

or any suggestions/recommendations are welcome ,thank you in advance :)

Isha007

Apr 17, 2017
Hello Everybody

I applied super visa for my parents in DEC 2020. completed bio metrics in Sep 2021. no news/update from IRCC .

it is almost a year no response. Is anyone else in a same boat ? if received any response from IRCC so far ?

or any suggestions/recommendations are welcome ,thank you in advance :)
Hi- I am in the same boat. Applied for parents supervisa in December 2020. Biometrics done in Feb 2021. Medical passed May 2021- No update since then.

Isha007

Apr 17, 2017
Hi every one
I want to apply for super visa for my parents. I checked online, the process takes more than a year. I heard there is a new portal which is faster. has anyone any information about it? if so please share the link.
also super visa requires one year insurance, should I submit the insurance when I applied or when they grant the visa?
I really appreciate your help
Yes insurance is a mandate.