+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

yousuf9999

Jan 16, 2021
I don't think you need to hire a rep. You can create your mother's profile yourself and apply on her behalf. Senior members can guide further.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, i am in canada a PR and wanting to apply for super visa for my mother. I have created an account and uploaded most of the documents. Just now while reading on the cic website i saw that it says ”you have to apply for super visa from outside canada”. So my question is can i apply for my mother’s super visa myself from cic account i created for my mom from within Canada, or do i need to hire a representative in India amd get the, to submit the file?
No, I think what they mean is the applicant (your mother) has to be outside Canada to apply for super visa. As long as your mother is not in Canada now, you can go ahead and submit an application. You should create a profile for her and then submit the application from there (not from your myCIC account, IMO).

bains.shah

Sep 5, 2021
No, I think what they mean is the applicant (your mother) has to be outside Canada to apply for super visa. As long as your mother is not in Canada now, you can go ahead and submit an application. You should create a profile for her and then submit the application from there (not from your myCIC account, IMO).
Ok. Thank You

aun_syed

Aug 15, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
My parents are currently visiting me in the US. They would like to visit my brother in Canada, what are some of the things to watch out for if we apply a super visa from the US, or a visitors visa from the US? Processing times from our home country are more than 360 days for visitors visa, and more than 550 days for a super visa. Thanks for your help.

psharath4u

Star Member
May 26, 2020
Hello all, I am planning to apply for visitor visa for my mom. Need some suggestions as to which visa is better, visitor or super visa? Wanted to understand the timeline, have to select one which comes earlier.

Milo2021

Jan 14, 2021
Hi,

I am applying for super visa for my mom who is in India. I am doing an online application, and i have to do IMM5257, IMM5645 and IMM5475.. My question is, Do i need to fill out the forms, print, scan and upload it? or will there be a prompted to type name before submit application? Please advice.

Also, i need to fill this form AUTHORITY TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A DESIGNATED INDIVIDUAL - imm5475. What do i fill in the declaration section? Thanks in advance.

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium

Tammu

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, I would like to invite my in-laws to Canada through Super visa. Me and My wife - both are PR's. I am employed with a stable income and way above the LICO cut off , but my wife is not employed . I would like to know whether we are still eligible to apply super visa for my in-laws even though my wife is not currently employed. If, we can apply what special care should be taken while providing documentation?

Thanks in advance

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi, I would like to invite my in-laws to Canada through Super visa. Me and My wife - both are PR's. I am employed with a stable income and way above the LICO cut off , but my wife is not employed . I would like to know whether we are still eligible to apply super visa for my in-laws even though my wife is not currently employed. If, we can apply what special care should be taken while providing documentation?

Thanks in advance
You can be the co-signer of the invite letter and you can mention this in the letter of explanation as well. The family income should meet the LICO and not the individual income. So you are good to go.

Even in the portal, they ask who are all inviting the applicant, there mention both of your names.