01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
hi everyone .. i just applied for supervisa for my parents. Has anyone received any replies as yet? I got our response for completed biometrics last June 1, andhave not received any replies after that.
Currently it was mentioned in the application that before medicals, you need to have a paperwork coming from CIC- and also, medical approvals will only come from an accredited hospital from their list.
hey what doc did you provide as part of the purpose for travel? if you provide an itinerary can you please what did you mention keeping in mind COVID restriction?

mesai

Feb 22, 2021
Hello Guys,

Good day. I would like to seek some help regarding this Super Visa. Once granted, is this something that says "SUPER VISA", on the paper that they attached to the passport? My mother currently has a MULTIPLE ENTRY VISITOR VISA on her passport. But is is expiring on May this year. I am in the process of gathering the requirements for her Super Visa Application this time.

(little background that might help other ): She is currently here in Canada, since 2019. Every 6 months or 10 months whenever a visitor record is about to expire, we just send an application for Extension of Stay, and immigration has always been so considerate in extending my mother's stay, maybe they really mean the "family reunification" that they post when it comes to our parents, since it is no longer easy to sponsor them to be a PR. She is 74 years old.

Thanks in advance guys

SatheshDyn

Jun 17, 2020
Hello Everyone, I'm in Canada with PR since this Jan 2021, I want to apply my mom a super visa, however I had already applied her Visitor Visa last year Jul 2020 but it was not progressed due to Biometric not given as all VFS center is closed across India, even if its opened, appointment is only available for other categories but NOT for visitor.

So in this above situation is it possible to apply super visa when a visitor visa already applied? I believe biometric anyways needed even here but I want to go this way.

Or any chance to convert existing visitor visa application to super visa after talk to IRCC or filled webform? pls give any ideas

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone, I'm in Canada with PR since this Jan 2021, I want to apply my mom a super visa, however I had already applied her Visitor Visa last year Jul 2020 but it was not progressed due to Biometric not given as all VFS center is closed across India, even if its opened, appointment is only available for other categories but NOT for visitor.

So in this above situation is it possible to apply super visa when a visitor visa already applied? I believe biometric anyways needed even here but I want to go this way.

Or any chance to convert existing visitor visa application to super visa after talk to IRCC or filled webform? pls give any ideas
Did you live and work in Canada before Jan 2021? Does your 2020 NOA show that you meet LICO?

Many families have gone to the UAE or Nepal for biometrics before there was this recent surge in covid.

SatheshDyn

Jun 17, 2020
Did you live and work in Canada before Jan 2021? Does your 2020 NOA show that you meet LICO?

Many families have gone to the UAE or Nepal for biometrics before there was this recent surge in covid.
Yes I work in Canada since Mar 2019 under WP, status changed to PR from Jan 2021. Yes My LICO is above the limit to support my parents During this pandemic I scared to make my mom travel another country for biometric

Last edited:

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Hello friends,

Can someone please tell me when to buy insurance for super visa? Is it after visa? Or before? If its before do we need to pay something to get the insurance? What if our visa gets declined?

Amardeep k

Jul 11, 2019
Hello friends,

Can someone please tell me when to buy insurance for super visa? Is it after visa? Or before? If its before do we need to pay something to get the insurance? What if our visa gets declined?
Hi
You have to buy insurance before you apply as it is requirement. You can talk to insurance agent they will tell you how much to pay as you have options - pay in installments and one time full amount. Installments starts when ur parents arrive here.

Amardeep k

Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
I hope someone can help me. My father has super visa from 2018 but he never get chance to visit canada yet but as his visa and passport expires in march 2022. I want him to came once before it expires. So what are the options i have-
1. Either he can book flight before september so that his passport 6 month validity rule will met.
2. Or should he renew his passport now and can travel before march 2022? Can he travel with new passport and visa stamp on old passport as visa is still valid until march 2022?

Please someone advise.

Fibi2021

Aug 8, 2021
@canuck78 - If you can help me, I will truly appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi!

I am hoping someone can please help me in this forum. I am a Canadian citizen and would like to invite my father, through super visa, to come and visit me in Canada. I created a CIC account for him and completed the forms for him.

Questions:

1) Can I upload all the documentations for him and submit the super visa application even though I reside in Canada?
2) Can I pay his application and biometric fees using my credit card?

Appreciate any information from anyone!

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
@canuck78 - If you can help me, I will truly appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi!

I am hoping someone can please help me in this forum. I am a Canadian citizen and would like to invite my father, through super visa, to come and visit me in Canada. I created a CIC account for him and completed the forms for him.

Questions:

1) Can I upload all the documentations for him and submit the super visa application even though I reside in Canada? YES
2) Can I pay his application and biometric fees using my credit card? YES

Appreciate any information from anyone!

Thank you so much.

Reactions: canuck78