+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
While applying for Parents Super Visa do have couple of questions as below
Do we require agent or pretty straight forward through online.
2.Require Travel tickets with 2yr window..?
3.Medical need to completed before or after application.
4.Strong /key consideration to get it approved soon

Alex Murray

Sep 4, 2019
Hello,

I recently got PR and wanted go apply supervisa for my mother. Looking at processing time lines for PR card, it will take 2-3 months. Can i apply supervisa now based on ECOPR or do i need to wait for PR cards. Thx

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi All, Sorry to jump in the middle.
My parents got super visa a few months back and they have not yet landed in Canada. Their Medical expires in next January and I have a doubt if they will need to do the medical tests again if they land after the medical expires. Your expert opinion is much appreciated. Thank You

ranjitmech1987

Feb 14, 2019
We want to apply for my wife's mother for Super visa. My wife is pregnant with twins and currently is not working and her mother would be needed here to take care of the children and her after delivery. Even doctor has said that someone is needed to take care of her due to having twins and they can provide a supporting letter as well. Currently, only I am working and my wife is unemployed, so she can't show any income proof. Can we apply on my income proof? Does IRCC accept family income? We also have 2 rental units in both of our names. Can rental income qualify to be shown for income requirement?