+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa

JayVen

Jan 23, 2020
I want to apply for super visa for my mother. She is 79 yrs old. She is right now on visitors visa with me in Toronto. She is an indian passport holder. Can I mention I am applying from Canada in the application? If yes will she be getting visa for 2 years? She has her biometry done in April 2019. For medical exam can she have it done in Canada if not can she have it done in USA? Would like to get your suggestions on what I have to do. She is unable to travel that often. Thanks

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
I want to apply for super visa for my mother. She is 79 yrs old. She is right now on visitors visa with me in Toronto. She is an indian passport holder. Can I mention I am applying from Canada in the application? If yes will she be getting visa for 2 years? She has her biometry done in April 2019. For medical exam can she have it done in Canada if not can she have it done in USA? Would like to get your suggestions on what I have to do. She is unable to travel that often. Thanks
I don't think you will be able to apply for Super Visa within Canada.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Become familiar with the Supervisa section on the IRCC website
One can only apply for a Supervisa OUTSIDE Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

You must also:

apply for a super visa from outside Canada
be allowed to enter Canada
take an immigration medical exam
meet certain other conditions