+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa

Anneche

Oct 31, 2018
hi ! Which is better? Super visa or tourist visa? Because I want my mother to stay here in canada for 6 months, and do you have any idea how much is the insurance for super visa? What are the reasons you get deny for super visa? And if you paid an insurance are you going to pay it one time only?or it is deductible on your bank account monthly?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi ! Which is better? Super visa or tourist visa? Because I want my mother to stay here in canada for 6 months, and do you have any idea how much is the insurance for super visa? What are the reasons you get deny for super visa? And if you paid an insurance are you going to pay it one time only?or it is deductible on your bank account monthly?
1. You need to check if you are eligible to invite your mom for a super visa.

2. Super visas are for long stay up to two years. If your mom intends to stay for up to 6 months then a super visa may not be the right visa for her.

3. For super visas, the focus will be on the host's financial situation, whereas for TRVs, the applicant must have the finances for the visit (plus strong ties to the home country).

4. Your mom would need to include medical insurance coverage of minimum CAD 100,000 with her super visa application

Reactions: dadbangalore