+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa stucked on upfront medical

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello members,

I wanted to apply super visa for my parents. (They got Visitor visa rejected due to family ties). I collected all the necessary documents and asked them to go for Upfront medical (May 3rd). They live in Spain (Indian citizens). They went to a panel physician and after two days of exam they received a call to bring some more reports regarding my dad's melanoma (It was cured diagnosed and cured in 2013, and follow up visits/tests show everything is good so far) and also asked my mom to come back to the clinic as they were suspecting of TB.
My dad and mom went back to clinic after a week after getting his reports from his hospital (Public Hospital from Spain). The doctor said he need a report from a oncologist, but the report that was provided had all the information and was from dermatologist.

Secondly, he just asked some questions to my mom if she has any symptoms of TB (She doesn´t), and said we have already sent your results, and it is OK from our side now Immigration doctor will make a decision. And they gave a paper and x-rays to my mother which says, "Apical fibronodular lesions with apical pleural capping suggestive of TB". I was wondering why did they just send it and didn´t do any further tests such as skin test or sputum test.

Again my dad´s dermatologist said he can not make any resumen report, the one he gave is the final one.
So i emailed the panel physcian regarding this, and he said ok i´ll send this and wait for some days if they are Okay with it or need any further reports.
Can someone please help me if anyone had similar experience?
What do you think why didn´t they do any further test for my mom and now it´s been a week that i talked to the panel physician re: my dad´s report, should i get back to him to ask if it has been given an Okay?

Any kind of help will be appreciated.
Thank you !