+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Renewal

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

My mom is in Canada and she has Multi-Entry Super Visa.
For the renewal of super visa, she has to come back and again need to apply for the whole procedure or there is a way with which it can be done from Canada too?? Please help.

She has all the supporting documents including: Financial, Medical, Sponsorship, etc...

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
usman_14pk said:
Hello everyone,

My mom is in Canada and she has Multi-Entry Super Visa.
For the renewal of super visa, she has to come back and again need to apply for the whole procedure or there is a way with which it can be done from Canada too?? Please help.

She has all the supporting documents including: Financial, Medical, Sponsorship, etc...
For how long her Super Visa is valid for? If she has 4 yrs or 5 yrs and she is with you for 2 yrs, then she can exit and come back without any prob. Or you can apply for extension via cic online, and can get upto 2 yrs of extention without exiting the country. However, if her visa is expiring then you can apply for extention as normal TRV via cic online. You can not apply for Super Visa from within Canada. You can apply for normal TRV Extension from within Canada.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
layla.bee said:
For how long her Super Visa is valid for? If she has 4 yrs or 5 yrs and she is with you for 2 yrs, then she can exit and come back without any prob. Or you can apply for extension via cic online, and can get upto 2 yrs of extention without exiting the country. However, if her visa is expiring then you can apply for extention as normal TRV via cic online. You can not apply for Super Visa from within Canada. You can apply for normal TRV Extension from within Canada.
Yup she has 4 years super visa. Ok so she can apply for TRV extension from within Canada which is probably of 2 years if accepted.
But in order to apply for "Super Visa" again, it can be done from the home country.

Thanks.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
usman_14pk said:
Yup she has 4 years super visa. Ok so she can apply for TRV extension from within Canada which is probably of 2 years if accepted.
But in order to apply for "Super Visa" again, it can be done from the home country.

Thanks.
Yes Super visa new application can only be applied outside Canada. Home country is not mandatory. If she has states valid visa for a year then she can even applied from states.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Guys

I've a question regarding super visa.

Super visa (TRV) was granted till November 2014(PP expiry is Dec 2014). The entry was granted till August 2015 i.e. person entered into Canada in Aug/13 and the two year entry was granted.

Now

I know that i don't have to get extension of the entry but do i've to buy new medical insurance and if yes? do I've to provide those details of new medical insurance to govt?

Thanks

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
Check Visa type on her visa. If it says PG then she is good for two years. If it is V or something and there is a stampt and officer wrote a date under the stamp then that is when her visa will be expiring.

I hope it helps
xaideez said:
Hi Guys

I've a question regarding super visa.

Super visa (TRV) was granted till November 2014(PP expiry is Dec 2014). The entry was granted till August 2015 i.e. person entered into Canada in Aug/13 and the two year entry was granted.

Now

I know that i don't have to get extension of the entry but do i've to buy new medical insurance and if yes? do I've to provide those details of new medical insurance to govt?

Thanks

Vikask

Feb 4, 2014
Hi,

Regarding Insurance - yes as a condition for stay here in Canada the Super Visa Insurance for $100,000 should be valid for the entire stay in Canada.

If you need further information about Super Visa Insurance you may reach me at vikas@punjabinsurance.ca

Thanks

Vikas