+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa rejected

tjdhil

Aug 23, 2012
hi everyone, my parents applied for a super visa and today they received a rejection letter. they were rejected because they say my income in 2010 (2 yrs ago) does not meet their requirements. would anyone here be able to help me understand what my income from 2 years ago has to do with them wanting to come to canada now? My current income is $49000 and according to their requirements is enough to sponsor 4 people. my parents had their medical and everything else appears to be fine. im very confused maybe someone here can help? what are the chances they will change their decision if my parents appeal?

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
So medical was requested by immigration and your parents did it and pass but still get rejected ? or your parents did medical upfront ?

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
This is very sad news ,I have no idea why they would request medical and then reject the visa,in cases where rejection is done they just send you a letter and do not request medical.You should write a letter to immigration to clarify the reason for refusal.

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
This is sad and strange.. After asking you to do medicals tests, they have rejected.
It is too late now, you should not have shown your NOA of 2010 if it is below LICO. What was the actual reason written on the refusal letter.

zam23

Jul 17, 2012
tjdhil said:
hi everyone, my parents applied for a super visa and today they received a rejection letter. they were rejected because they say my income in 2010 (2 yrs ago) does not meet their requirements. would anyone here be able to help me understand what my income from 2 years ago has to do with them wanting to come to canada now? My current income is $49000 and according to their requirements is enough to sponsor 4 people. my parents had their medical and everything else appears to be fine. im very confused maybe someone here can help? what are the chances they will change their decision if my parents appeal?

When did you land in Canada as pemanent resident? What was your income for 2010 and 2011? I am just thinking if I should show my income for 2010 although it is for half year as i landed in july 2010.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do they know how much you made in 2010? did you submit a record all the way back to 2 years?
Nowhere on CIC guide for LICO, indicate that you have to meet the requirement for past two years, or even last year.
How many people in TOTAL is there in your famaily? your family members in canada + vistors you are sponsoring?
Is there total of 6 persons? which is $53,808 or more

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kkim604 said:
how do they know how much you made in 2010? did you submit a record all the way back to 2 years?
Nowhere on CIC guide for LICO, indicate that you have to meet the requirement for past two years, or even last year.
How many people in TOTAL is there in your famaily? your family members in canada + vistors you are sponsoring?
Is there total of 6 persons? which is $53,808 or more
You have to meet the LICO for the year previous to the date of the application.

NT_PH

Mar 19, 2011
Davao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 21,2011
PMM said:
Hi

You have to meet the LICO for the year previous to the date of the application.
hello pmm .. can you guide me please ... if am going to the application fee here in Canada? what i need to do please. thanksss

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

NT_PH said:
hello pmm .. can you guide me please ... if am going to the application fee here in Canada? what i need to do please. thanksss
1. Follow the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-how.asp
2. No, you can't pay the fee in Canada.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello , I need some help from you to know if people with parkinson are allowed super visa. My Dad is having parkinson and I am planning to apply for a super visa

Memi

Mar 18, 2013
Hello , I need some help from you to know if people with parkinson are allowed super visa. My Dad is having parkinson and I am planning to apply for a super visa
Hi, did anyone reply to your question? what happened to your application?