Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi All,

I need help for my situation.
I submitted Super Visa for my parents in Nov 2021 and in Nov first week we got Biometric request letter. Which My parents not able to complete that time because of Online portal of VAC No slot we are able to get. and after that omicron variant was on pick . Since they live in small town , and travelling to Biometric center was a big challenge

We did upfront medical and for my Mother further test they requested and my father medical passed and displayed in Portal on 7th Match and my mother further Recommended medical completed and sent to Immigration and she passed her medical also on 21 March (In Tool).

On March first week we got refusal letter for both of parents stating since they have not submitted Biometric on specified time so application is getting rejected.

So now here is situation. Medical passed and application refused.(Application 1)
I requested web form and explained the COVID, old age and not able to find a slot for biometric was reason for not able to provide biometric on time , please reconsider to reopen the application.

Today I got reply stating to contact Delhi immigration for any change in condition/withdraw of application etc. (its pretty much slandered copy paste format of reply),
By contacting Delhi office I am not sure how much it will be fruitful.

Now I have 2 options

A)
Send email to Delhi immigration and wait for their reply (not sure how many months it will take them to revert back on )
- In this case I can able to save my $370 in case they reopen my application 1.
- In case they don't Reopen Application so I will waste my time which I will wait for response
B) Don't send any email to Delhi Immigration , and simply submit a new application 2
- In this case since my portents medical passed in March (during process of First refused application) will that work or They need to go with new Medical again? (in my opinion it should work as it is within 12 month period )
- One more loss I am seeing $370 loss as I need to deposit new fees for new application.

Did any one able to reopen their application successfully by sending the Valid such reason to Immigration ?

Waiting for advice and suggestions.

Thanks

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
medical exam is valid for 12 months. as the BIL states that the applicants have 30 days to complete their biometrics submission. if there is any reason that they cant finish within the time frame should be report to IRCC via webform. Email Delhi office and see how they reply, should be in 2-3 days. Worst case you have to create a new application and answer yes when the system asks about “have you take medical exam within 12 months”.

Reactions: CEC_1304

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
medical exam is valid for 12 months. as the BIL states that the applicants have 30 days to complete their biometrics submission. if there is any reason that they cant finish within the time frame should be report to IRCC via webform. Email Delhi office and see how they reply, should be in 2-3 days. Worst case you have to create a new application and answer yes when the system asks about “have you take medical exam within 12 months”.
Thanks for your reply

I already informed to CIC via webform in Dec 2021 , but then also they refused application saying Biometric not submitted with in specified time

I think instead of poking them and wasting my time to reopen Refused application for super visa , I will apply a new one (Anyway my parents same medical will work as its valid for 12 month)

Thanks