+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Questions * PLS Help*

shad86

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to apply to a Super Visa for my mother next year since I will meet the income in next tax season but I have the next questions:

1.Can I change jobs after applying? I might be getting a good job offer next year and I would like to take it. What's the process when people changes job after applying? Do I need to notify CIC?

2. I might move to another province for the new job, do I need to notify I'm changing my address?

3. OR Would you recommend me to wait to get the new job and apply with their employment letter instead?

Thanks a lot for your time,
S86

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to apply to a Super Visa for my mother next year since I will meet the income in next tax season but I have the next questions:

1.Can I change jobs after applying? I might be getting a good job offer next year and I would like to take it. What's the process when people changes job after applying? Do I need to notify CIC?

2. I might move to another province for the new job, do I need to notify I'm changing my address?

3. OR Would you recommend me to wait to get the new job and apply with their employment letter instead?

Thanks a lot for your time,
S86
1. Changing jobs should not matter. No need to notify
2. No
3. If you already met the eligibility requirements, waiting will not help. If you are borderline, them you might consider waiting

Reactions: shad86

shad86

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
1. Changing jobs should not matter. No need to notify
2. No
3. If you already met the eligibility requirements, waiting will not help. If you are borderline, them you might consider waiting
Awesome thanks for the information!
Have a great day!