+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Question

Vivalavida08

Jul 22, 2019
Hello guys, i want to apply for Super Visa for my mother. I have been living in Canada for two years and my brother will be coming here soon too. My mom has properties and pension and sister also lives in Pakistan Are strong ties going to be an issue considering her two kids are in Canada?

Hamil95

Mar 25, 2023
Hello guys, i want to apply for Super Visa for my mother. I have been living in Canada for two years and my brother will be coming here soon too. My mom has properties and pension and sister also lives in Pakistan Are strong ties going to be an issue considering her two kids are in Canada?
No it won't be an issue, I myself applied for my mother supervisa from pakistan and my two sisters are living here in Canada.

Hamil95

Mar 25, 2023
What financial documents did you submit for the super visa?
for my case I am a Canadian citizen, I applied for the Super visa of my father and my mother.

Documents submitted:

- Proof of funds: my notice of assessment
-proof of income: My savings account of C$25,000 with oath notified by the commissioner of oaths + My payment stubs
- additional document: travel history of two stays in Belgium (2021 and 2022).

Should I be worried because I didn't submit my parent's bank account????
I just kept 6k in my account and my mother had 3k cad in her account , i think you will be oky as you have large amount in your account . In supervisa usually sponsoring person account considered. You will be oky I had everything for my privious try but didn't purchased insurance which caused refusal.