+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPER VISA QUERY

the1forall

Feb 10, 2014
Hello All members,

My sister and her husband are Canadian P.R. since 2 years. My sister is currently in India since past two months and would be flying in May 2014. Her husband has a very good job and thus they want to apply for my aunt's super visa (sister's mother). However my sister is in India and her husband is in Canada. My sister plans that if she applies for her mother's super visa in March then she might be able to take her mother with her to Canada in May 2014. So would CHC allow such an application??? What are the chances of Visa?? LICO score and everything else is perfect. Funds are more than ample in India and Canada.

Also is Indian medical insurance of CAD $250,000 valid? The premium is less than Canadian insurance of CAD $ 100,000

Please suggest

Vikask

Feb 4, 2014
Hi,

As long as you satisfy the LICO income requirement and provide all supporting document I do not see any reason for them to not consider your Super Visa application. One of the requirement of getting Super Visa is that you need to get $100,000 insurance for 1 year from a Canadian Company. Therefore to answer your question no Indian Medical Insurance would not work here. Please also note that Super Visa Insurance Premium is fully refundable in case of Super Visa denial. You may also get partial refund in case of an early return (if there is no claim)

Feel free to send me an e-mail at vikas@punjabinsurance.ca for any Insurance question that you may have.

Thank you
Vikas Khanna
1-604-616-3141