Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Hi Guys
Few question about supervisa insurance and other related issues. I am trying to apply supervisa for my mother Please answer following questions if possible:-
1. She is planning to stay for about 6 months. I do not know about that yet but can i get the supervisa insurance for just 6 months? or it has to be always an annual one?
2. Also If my mother does not sign any form can we still submit the application? I am submitting on her behalf. i tried signing digitally I cannot do that on the original form. It can be only signed if I print out those forms and scan them and then i am able to sign digitally with the help of acrobat reader.
Will that work. I am trying all this so my mother haveto take minimal steps to complete the application
3. I am not showing any property evaluation papers as she is living there alone she will not be able to arrange any property evaluation although our home is in her name only. She does not have any pensions because she has always been a housewife. I have showed that I am supporting her financially. Although she has FD`s in her name which we are showing. Not showing the property evaluations creates negative impact on application? What can i show more to show her strong ties to the country ?
4. My mother`s upfront date was last year 30 march would it be a good idea to upload it now with the present application?

Please let me know if anyone had similar experience.
Regards

Last edited:

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Guys
Few question about supervisa insurance and other related issues. I am trying to apply supervisa for my mother Please answer following questions if possible:-
1. She is planning to stay for about 6 months. I do not know about that yet but can i get the supervisa insurance for just 6 months? or it has to be always an annual one?
2. Also If my mother does not sign any form can we still submit the application? I am submitting on her behalf. i tried signing digitally I cannot do that on the original form. It can be only signed if I print out those forms and scan them and then i am able to sign digitally with the help of acrobat reader.
Will that work. I am trying all this so my mother haveto take minimal steps to complete the application
3. I am not showing any property evaluation papers as she is living there alone she will not be able to arrange any property evaluation although our home is in her name only. She does not have any pensions because she has always been a housewife. I have showed that I am supporting her financially. Although she has FD`s in her name which we are showing. Not showing the property evaluations creates negative impact on application? What can i show more to show her strong ties to the country ?
4. My mother`s upfront date was last year 30 march would it be a good idea to upload it now with the present application?

Please let me know if anyone had similar experience.
Regards
I can help answer some of those questions.
They will ask you for insurance for 1 year. You will have to pay for 1 years worth of insurance, but you can check with the insurance provider, you can usually get the prorated portion refunded less some admin fee. We did the exact same thing, got the remainder refunded less $40 admin fee.

It is my opinion that you should include as much evidence of hers as you can. It will only help not hurt. If the property is in her name you should include that as ties to home country. Why cannot she arrange for that?

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
I can help answer some of those questions.
They will ask you for insurance for 1 year. You will have to pay for 1 years worth of insurance, but you can check with the insurance provider, you can usually get the prorated portion refunded less some admin fee. We did the exact same thing, got the remainder refunded less $40 admin fee.

It is my opinion that you should include as much evidence of hers as you can. It will only help not hurt. If the property is in her name you should include that as ties to home country. Why cannot she arrange for that?
Great thank you for suggestions !!! i really appreciate. My mother is alone i do not want her to go through the pain of evaluating the property. Unless it can be done online. I belong to a small town amritsar in punjab i do not know if any onlin property evaluation service is available there or not.
regards
AK