+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Priority processing

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for a super visa for my parents. When filling out the form, specifically at “the purpose of travel section (question no. 1a and 1b), should I have to follow the instruction provided in the link provided below?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html

Basically, CIC asking us to choose “other” option from the drop-down menu and write “COVID-19” in the description field to prioritize the processing of the application(for an immediate family member). Does it only applicable to a regular visitor visa or all visitor applications (including super visa). Please help me to fill out the form.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for a super visa for my parents. When filling out the form, specifically at “the purpose of travel section (question no. 1a and 1b), should I have to follow the instruction provided in the link provided below?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html

Basically, CIC asking us to choose “other” option from the drop-down menu and write “COVID-19” in the description field to prioritize the processing of the application(for an immediate family member). Does it only applicable to a regular visitor visa or all visitor applications (including super visa). Please help me to fill out the form.

A super visa is a type of visitor visa, so it should be good.

Also just because anyone requested prioritization doesn’t mean it will automatically be granted.

If you meet the conditions then it doesn’t hurt to try.

Reactions: manie

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
A super visa is a type of visitor visa, so it should be good.

Also just because anyone requested prioritization doesn’t mean it will automatically be granted.

If you meet the conditions then it doesn’t hurt to try.
Thanks for the reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply
There is often a covid email for a country which you can contact to flag your application. In some countries offices are closed so things like doing biometrics are not possible and so processing is on hold.

Malar2019

Sep 3, 2019
There is often a covid email for a country which you can contact to flag your application. In some countries offices are closed so things like doing biometrics are not possible and so processing is on hold.
Can you lease give me the mail I’d we need to send to also what are the documents to be sent and the content of the mail please

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you:) I have submitted the application but read we need to send a mail to IRCC to expédiate processing from April
Supervisa should be processed normally because parents are all able to travel to Canada. You can certainly send an email to the consulate who may have aecific covid emailbut I don’t believe it will change the processing time for supervisas.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Hi, Just a question regarding the online application. Did you print out the application form, then sign them and upload the scan copies? For the imm5257e, they clearly say signature is not needed, but its not clear for other documents. How did you sign the forms in your application?