sent with the application score 8.0
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011(pp submit 23-03-2011, RPRF encashed 07-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting, decision made on 02-07-2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am trying for a super visa for my mother who is in India now. My question is, if my mother signs and sends me back a scaned copy of the Form appointing me as a representative, can i apply online on her behalf from Canada? If yes, when VO asks for the passport, can my mom send it directly to the VO ?

All help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance

paul1982

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Mahi1122 said:
I am trying for a super visa for my mother who is in India now. My question is, if my mother signs and sends me back a scaned copy of the Form appointing me as a representative, can i apply online on her behalf from Canada? If yes, when VO asks for the passport, can my mom send it directly to the VO ?

Is it so difficult to send your documents to India and then guide her to apply for the Super Visa from there ???

Keephope

Dec 2, 2013
Mahi1122 said:

You can apply online, you don't have to tell them that you are applying online for your mother. But do attach the authorization form to get future info. She doesn't have to signa anything at all, if you are filling online.

ksmadhok

May 3, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am permanent resident in Canada. I want to bring my mother to canada under super visa.

I have full time job as engineer and will take insurance for her...

I'm her only child and she's my only living parent (My dad ha passed away). She's 61 and retired. She has enough funds in India (house: CAD 150,000; liquid funds: CAD 50,000)...

I also have a invitation letter for graduation from my university

Please let me know, what are the chances and the things we can do to make the application more strong. Should I hire a lawyer?

Thank you.