Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
We are in the same boat. It’s been a week since my mum’s medical result is Passed. I believe it will take anywhere from 1-3 weeks to get passport request. Please keep me posted. Thanks!

AH15 said:
How long usually it takes for passport request after medical done?

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi Sadatul,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Hi Sadatul/AH15,

I will apply online for my mother's supervisa end of April. Please answer my below query:

1. Do you notarized the invitation letter and declaration letter? Does it need to be notarized in Canada?
2. How long they give to complete biometric after the biometric request?
3. Did you buy G.M.S insurance online? Is this the site? -- Question applicable for Sadatul only.
https://online.gms.ca/cims/web/travelapp/

4. What did you put for departure date and return date in the medical insurance application?
5. What document did you submit/ what did you write for purpose of travel?

Thank you so much. I do highly appriciate your help.

Regards,
CNF123

sadatul said:
They will give you 30 days to conduct medical test.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi Rossie, my mom's passport is going to be expired on march,2016. I will apply for supervisa online end of this month( April).
Will there be any issue? Are invitation letter date and insurance date need to be same? Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
CNF123

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Hi CNF

1. No need to notarize any documents, I haven’t notarized any of my photocopied ones.
2. They will send Bio-Metric request right away. It took 5-10 minutes to receive the request after submitting the application online.
3. Yes, you are in right site for G.M.S Insurance.
4. Departure date is 20th June (which can be changed any time to any date), no need to put return date for your medical insurance. Return date will only necessary for main Application.
5. You can upload anything under purpose of travel, I uploaded sponsorship affidavit (signed by me and my wife) saying we will bear all cost of my mother.
6. I provided both of our Photocopied Passport, Citizenship Certificate, Bank Statements for last 4 months, 2 recent Pay Stubs, NOA, Birth Certificate, our Marriage Certificate , Employment Letters etc..

Hope it helps.

CNF123 said:
Hi Sadatul,

Hi Sadatul/AH15,

I will apply online for my mother's supervisa end of April. Please answer my below query:

1. Do you notarized the invitation letter and declaration letter? Does it need to be notarized in Canada?
3. Did you buy G.M.S insurance online? Is this the site? -- Question applicable for Sadatul only.

4. What did you put for departure date and return date in the medical insurance application?

Regards,
CNF123

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Thank you so much Sadatul. I highly appriciate your time.

How long duration they give to complete the biometric? Is that like medical, applicant could do by 30days?
From where to do sponsorship document? I did it before from Dhaka, but dont have any idea where to do in Canada? Is it in stamp paper and notarized? Please advise.

sadatul said:
Hi CNF

1. No need to notarize any documents, I haven't notarized any of my photocopied ones.
2. They will send Bio-Metric request right away. It took 5-10 minutes to receive the request after submitting the application online.
3. Yes, you are in right site for G.M.S Insurance.
4. Departure date is 20th June (which can be changed any time to any date), no need to put return date for your medical insurance. Return date will only necessary for main Application.
5. You can upload anything under purpose of travel, I uploaded sponsorship affidavit (signed by me and my wife) saying we will bear all cost of my mother.
6. I provided both of our Photocopied Passport, Citizenship Certificate, Bank Statements for last 4 months, 2 recent Pay Stubs, NOA, Birth Certificate, our Marriage Certificate , Employment Letters etc..

Hope it helps.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Yes, it’s same as medical so you will have 30 days to do Bio-Metrics.
I am not sure which sponsorship document you are talking about. Me and my wife wrote the sponsorship letter on a plain paper and we both signed at the end. I haven’t done any notarization or neither did I used Stamp paper.

CNF123 said:
Thank you so much Sadatul. I highly appriciate your time.

How long duration they give to complete the biometric? Is that like medical, applicant could do by 30days?
From where to do sponsorship document? I did it before from Dhaka, but dont have any idea where to do in Canada? Is it in stamp paper and notarized? Please advise.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Thanks a Ton for the information.

sadatul said:
Yes, it's same as medical so you will have 30 days to do Bio-Metrics.
I am not sure which sponsorship document you are talking about. Me and my wife wrote the sponsorship letter on a plain paper and we both signed at the end. I haven't done any notarization or neither did I used Stamp paper.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi Rossie,

my mom's passport is going to be expired on march,2016. I will apply for supervisa online end of this month( April).
Will there be any issue? Are invitation letter date and insurance date need to be same? Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
CNF123

Rossei said:
Let me know if I can be of any help re: Super Visa application. I applied (on paper) for my mom back in March, 2012 through VFS when applications were processed by Canadian High Commission in Bangladesh (not Singapore). She got the visa within a month valid up to her PP expiry.

I'm not too sure about online application. But I assume when you apply online, it stays within Canada. So, all communications (i.e. medical/fingerprint/passport request etc.) will be done through you. Then you will have to communicate with your parent(s) back and forth anyway. Just my thoughts!

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
I have received to submit my Mum's Passport at VFS for VISA on 10th of April. The whole process seems very smooth Mashallah :)

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Alhamdulillah very good news...:)
sadatul said:
I have received to submit my Mum's Passport at VFS for VISA on 10th of April. The whole process seems very smooth Mashallah :)

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Same here. Got passport request today.
Is there any VFS fee for submit passport?

sadatul said:

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
is for travel visa
the right link for visitor visa is - https: // online.gms.ca/cims/web/travel/applicant.aspx?p=vtc

CNF123 said:
Hi Sadatul,

Hi Sadatul/AH15,

Regards,
CNF123

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Awesome!!! So they are trying to close our file as early as possible, it’s a definitely good news. There will be no fees associates to send passport to Singapore via VFS. This fees was embedded with application fee.

When do you think your parents are coming?

AH15 said:
Same here. Got passport request today.
Is there any VFS fee for submit passport?

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Thank you so much AH15.

Regards,
CNF123

AH15 said:
is for travel visa
the right link for visitor visa is - https: // online.gms.ca/cims/web/travel/applicant.aspx?p=vtc

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
CNF123 said:
Hi, Sadatul, I want to apply supervisa for my mother on next month. I am also waiting for NOA. Can you please answer my below queries? Thanks a ton!!

Is the online supervisa and online TRV application link is same? Then how they know that this is a supervisa application? Is which section we have to upload the T4, NOA? is it Proof of Means of Financial Support section, where we have to upload NOA/T4? I thought - section Proof of Means of Financial Support is for parents financial situation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

What did you write in purpose of trip section?> Is it a one page letter, same like invitation letter?

In the questionnaire section, I have doubt with two questions for supervisa of parents:

1. How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
-I answered 6 months or more. It it right choice for supervisa? do you think I should choose 6months or less??

2. Are you giving someone access to your application?
- I am operating the online application file for my parents supervisa. What answer should I choose here? I choose NO though.

Hi I have the same question. Is TRV and supervise application the same? How will CIC know that I am applying for supervisa?

Thanks