Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
PMM said:
Hi

1. If you are neither a PR or Citizen, your mother can't apply for a super visa. She would have to qualify for a TRV on her own.
Thanks PMM. I appreciate your quick response.

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

SamDhaka said:
Need advise please..we r high income since oct 2014..will that reflect in our tax assessment in April? And satisfy visa office for LICO of super visa?
In Tax assessment in April your total income would be from oct 2014 to dec 2014 if you are unemployed before that, and in NOC the income will show the same. I thought, this year it won't satisfy visa office for LICO of super visa. Also ask other experts for their opinion.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
I see there is a separate section named Purpose of Trip other than my Invitation letter in Online application. I thought both are same but now it seems that I have to upload two different documents for them. Please assist if you guys have any info on that. Thanks!

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
AH15 said:
Hi,

In Tax assessment in April your total income would be from oct 2014 to dec 2014 if you are unemployed before that, and in NOC the income will show the same. I thought, this year it won't satisfy visa office for LICO of super visa. Also ask other experts for their opinion.
Thank you so much for the reply! Feeling sad now :(..What if i try for TRV? My parents have sufficient fund. If i provide low income Tax assessment but my current high income employment letter and pay-stubs...Do i have chance to get the visa then?

robinson784

Mar 9, 2014
Hi All,
I want to share my parent’s super visa over here!
At 2014 (Sep): Me and my wife invited my parents to visit Canada; but they been refused by the embassy of Singapore.
They put reason:
1. You didn’t provide information that the Canadian family income meets LICO for your son, his family and you.
-Employment information of your Canadian inviter is recent.
Well in these case I didn’t gave any documents form CRA (NOA, T4 etc), But we been provided our job letters and showed income how they meet LICO.
It was very much frustrating for us.....

Now my question is I will be applying again for them in this year after our tax session. But my parents medical will be valid till September 2015?
If I showed NOA that I meet LICO then we shouldn’t be worry about our current bank balances?
And another BIG question is current violence at Bangladesh will affect our process? Or not.

Thanks,

Robi

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Hello if anybody applied online Super Visa for parents can you please tell if you have to create two different online ID's for both parents ??

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
nope, you can apply through one id. Fill the questionnaire carefully at the beginning.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi Sadatul, Have you already applied?
sadatul said:
I see there is a separate section named Purpose of Trip other than my Invitation letter in Online application. I thought both are same but now it seems that I have to upload two different documents for them. Please assist if you guys have any info on that. Thanks!

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Can anyone please share the online link where to apply for supervisa for parents? Is the online supervisa and online TRV application link is same? Then how they know that this is a supervisa application? Is which section we have to upload the T4, NOA? is it Proof of Means of Financial Support section, where we have to upload NOA/T4? I thought - section Proof of Means of Financial Support is for parents financial situation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

In the questionnaire section, I have doubt with two questions for supervisa of parents:

1. How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
-I answered 6 months or more. It it right choice for supervisa? do you think I should choose 6months or less??

2. Are you gining someone access to your application?
- I am operating the online application file for my parents supervisa. What answer should I choose here? I choose NO though.

Kindly assist if you can. Thank you so much.

CNF123 said:
Can anyone please share the online link where to apply for supervisa for parents?

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
CNF123 said:
Can anyone please share the online link where to apply for supervisa for parents? Is the online supervisa and online TRV application link is same? Then how they know that this is a supervisa application? Is which section we have to upload the T4, NOA? is it Proof of Means of Financial Support section, where we have to upload NOA/T4? I thought - section Proof of Means of Financial Support is for parents financial situation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

In the questionnaire section, I have doubt with two questions for supervisa of parents:

1. How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
-I answered 6 months or more. It it right choice for supervisa? do you think I should choose 6months or less??

2. Are you gining someone access to your application?
- I am operating the online application file for my parents supervisa. What answer should I choose here? I choose NO though.

Kindly assist if you can. Thank you so much.

Start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Thank you AH15.

Is there anyone who is applying supervisa on this April for their parents from Bangladesh?

AH15 said:
Start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
I am planning to apply as soon as possible. I already have upload all the necesarry files so now just waiting for NOA.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
I haven't applied yet but will be applying soon once I receive NOA.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
I already applied on 19th March, 2015 and received Bio-Metric request right away. I submitted it Online with 2014-NOA
CNF123 said:
Hi Sadatul, Have you already applied?