Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Hi to all..
I am looking for application forms for visitor .please send the link for that...I am applying for single entry for my mother in law...thanks

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hi Sadatul,
Today in MyCIC shows “The Application has been Approved” and Application is “Closed”. What about your application? did you received your passports? how did the VFS inform your parents to collect passports - email/ cell msg/ in MyCIC and waht documnets they need to bring at the time of passport collection?

please let us share what happened.
Wish u all the best.

sadatul said:
As of today My Online application status in MyCIC shows “The Application has been Approved” and Application is “Closed”. However, in VFS tracking shows same “Passport is being processed in Singapore”

VFS Tracking starts with 2015 then I don't know how many letters are there.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Hi Guys,

My Mum finally received her passport with 5 years multiple entry visa stamped in it. She got her visa until the expiry date of her passport minus 2 days.

Hope to hear good news from all of you.

You will get email once the passport is ready to pick. Besides that, you can also track the status in VFS BD website. They update it time to time. They just need to bring whatever docs they received from VFS in order to process the application. No big deal from now. You will reveive the passport by this week Inn Sha Allah.

Congrats!!!

AH15 said:
Hi Sadatul,
Today in MyCIC shows “The Application has been Approved” and Application is “Closed”. What about your application? did you received your passports? how did the VFS inform your parents to collect passports - email/ cell msg/ in MyCIC and waht documnets they need to bring at the time of passport collection?

please let us share what happened.
Wish u all the best.

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Congrats!!! :D ;D

sadatul said:
Hi Guys,

My Mum finally received her passport with 5 years multiple entry visa stamped in it. She got her visa until the expiry date of her passport minus 2 days.

Hope to hear good news from all of you.

You will get email once the passport is ready to pick. Besides that, you can also track the status in VFS BD website. They update it time to time. They just need to bring whatever docs they received from VFS in order to process the application. No big deal from now. You will reveive the passport by this week Inn Sha Allah.

Congrats!!!

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Hi,
Any Update on your application. Is your mother-in-law coming in Toronto? If so, let me know how much its costing you on fare. Thanks!

AH15 said:
Congrats!!! :D ;D

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

She got her passport with visa yesterday. Do you know within how many day she needs to enter in Canada? She is planning to come later.

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
My mom's trv online application showed approved n closed but today it's showing open n not started. Anybody experienced such thing in this forum?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
AH15 said:
Hi,

She got her passport with visa yesterday. Do you know within how many day she needs to enter in Canada? She is planning to come later.
There is no such things. As long as her visa is valid; she can travel back and forth.

turfatasnim

May 19, 2015
sadatul said:
Yes, it's same as medical so you will have 30 days to do Bio-Metrics.
I am not sure which sponsorship document you are talking about. Me and my wife wrote the sponsorship letter on a plain paper and we both signed at the end. I haven't done any notarization or neither did I used Stamp paper.
Hi Sadatul,

I have been following your posts and since you are a successful applicant I have a few questions that I couldn't find anyone else asking you.

What did you write in the 'Letter of invitation' and 'Purpose of visit' other than the obvious? I had applied for my mother in law for TRV and it got rejected. I realized some of the obvious mistakes we made like we didn't include her assets, but I'm concerned that our two letters were not convincing either. Now I am planning to apply for supervisa but these two letter are needed here again. In my first attempt, I had written a one liner stating the purpose in one letter which is to visit us and another one liner under the invitation letter, inviting my mother in law to visit us.

I spoke to a friend of mine who said that we have to be elaborate in the letters describing cultural ties, why she is coming to visit Canada other than visiting us, mention family members such as grand kids who are back in Bangladesh to make it look like she is needed back at her home country, make it look like she has a life back home and is only visiting here temporarily. Is all this true?

I would really appreciate it if you shared what you wrote on your letter so that I have an idea what to write on ours. All other documents are ready.

I also noticed that you received the request for passport within a month. I assume that if the response is positive they take a little longer than 15 days? Because under processing time for TRV it shows 15 days for Bangladesh and there is no separate processing time for Super Visa. So I assume that the processing time for Super Visa for Bangladeshis is also 15 days? Would like to know your opinion.

Thanks.

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
Is there anyone who provide property document of parents while applying for supervisa through online?
do we need to provide? please assist.
Why you are trying for show some cash in your parents account & get the certificate from bank, which will be less hassle, My parents also done same & they landed on last May. FYI, My brother invite them on super visa.

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your reply. Sure, I will show my mom's bank account and mine. In IMM5257E form, page 2- in section -fund available for stay...what did you put?
do you put the sum of the sponsor (your brother's) and your parents fund?Kindly let me know.

nipudhk said:
Why you are trying for show some cash in your parents account & get the certificate from bank, which will be less hassle, My parents also done same & they landed on last May. FYI, My brother invite them on super visa.

Beautyqueenmee

Oct 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone help me out on how the medical insurance works? Do you buy it when filling out the application and send the proof with the application? What if application gets refused and you already paid for the medical insurance? I'm confused.