+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa July,2022 applicants join here.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Makes no sense since their website clearly mentions it. I tried to add a letter with the ADR and bolded the line that it says the proof can be any of following, even the ADR letter wording said that it can be any of the following with etc. at the end. I just bolded the same and quoted back to them in the ADR.
Let's see what they say now.
Did you contact your MP? I don't think the MP will entertain me since the official processing timeline is 3-4 months, he will just ask me to wait.
But no harm in trying. Just book a face to face appointment with the MP and explain this is what IRCC is doing. It does not make sense.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
SV applied on July 5, 2022
Application rejected on September 12, 2022
Can someone connect in the same situation?
Yes what was the reason for refusal?

arti.tekwani

Jun 2, 2015
Have u paid full insurance or monthly whts the reason
Yes I paid in full. Reason mentioned as-" • You did not provide proof of your relationship to the child or grandchild (who must be a Canadian citizen or PR), such as: a copy of the child’s/grandchild’s birth certificate; another official document naming the applicant as the parent or grandparent."

arti.tekwani

Jun 2, 2015
Yes what was the reason for refusal?
• You did not provide proof of your relationship to the child or grandchild (who must be a Canadian citizen or PR), such as: a copy of the child’s/grandchild’s birth certificate; another official document naming the applicant as the parent or grandparent."

arti.tekwani

Jun 2, 2015
• You did not provide proof of your relationship to the child or grandchild (who must be a Canadian citizen or PR), such as: a copy of the child’s/grandchild’s birth certificate; another official document naming the applicant as the parent or grandparent."
Showed passport, marriage certificate, PR card. I wasnt sure that birth certificate is also needed on the top of passport, which consists of my parents name already.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Showed passport, marriage certificate, PR card. I wasnt sure that birth certificate is also needed on the top of passport, which consists of my parents name already.
Re-apply with a proper explanation and attach birth certificate.

Mehrad_zb

May 17, 2022
Guys,

My parents Supervisa was refused today!! very sad first of all !
Reason - You will not leave end of stay because you have not paid full for your medical insurance, your have not submitted proof of your income
Applied - July 29
Updated fully paid insurance on webform - Aug 03
Upfront medical done - Aug 02
Refusal - Aug 24

i understand fully paid insurance part, now many are getting refusal for that reason, i am one of them. regarding income requirement part, i submitted my NOA, current paystubs, employment letter, bank statement. My wife is on parental leave, so her EI stubs, bank statement but NOT NOA, coz this year she still did not get her NOA, so will that be reason??? regarding income proof what have guys proof??
Now i am in confusion, what will be my income requirement??
In my family in Canada - Myself(2021 income$44560)+wife(2021 income $8450)+New born baby from May 2022
How is that income calculated? how family members are counted?? if i say family income $53010, are we qualified???
I sponsored for my Mom & dad together, i havnt paid attention on these details before..

Please clarify from your understanding, i want to apply again, what are my chances??

Hi, I'm so sorry about it. I submitted a super visa for my mother-in-law in Dec 2021, and at that time I paid insurance with monthly installments, I received a medical request in May 2022 and medical has been passed on 14 Sep 2022, I wanna to know, Medical passed mean Visa approval or not? and insurance payment could affect my application or not?

Mehrad_zb

May 17, 2022
I submitted a super visa for my mother-in-law in Dec 2021, and at that time I paid insurance with monthly installments, I received a medical request in May 2022 and medical has been passed on 14 Sep 2022, I wanna to know, Medical passed mean Visa approval or not? and insurance payment could affect my application or not?

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Which SuperVisa insurance do you use?

Mehrad_zb

May 17, 2022
I'm not sure about the insurance, but recently I received a Passport request letter and a form about medical, also a biometric letter. I checked my application, noting updates on my website. The last update is for the medical request date.
is the pass request means visa approval or not yet?

AvonStyx

Feb 15, 2013
Application Date: 03 July 2022
Biometric: Updated on the same day ( From Previous Application)
Current status: We are reviewing your application and will let you know if we need anything.

When I called IRCC, they said they are reviewing eligibility. What does this mean and is this a good sign if your visitor visa applications were denied repeatedly in the past?
Hello Any update from your application?
And as for supervisa medical inaurance did you uploaded also proof of medical insurance in your application?