+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Household Income

Manny1989

Dec 19, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for super visa for my mum, My household has four people living there. Thus me, my wife, my mother inlaw and brother inlaw, my mother inlaw is here on a visit visa which was sponsered by my wife only. Will my Low income cutt-off amount have to be just me and my wife and my mum making 3 or I have to include my mother inlaw making it 4. Also, my brother inlaw is in the process of finding his own place to rent, should I include him to be living in my house or it doesnt matter.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for super visa for my mum, My household has four people living there. Thus me, my wife, my mother inlaw and brother inlaw, my mother inlaw is here on a visit visa which was sponsered by my wife only. Will my Low income cutt-off amount have to be just me and my wife and my mum making 3 or I have to include my mother inlaw making it 4. Also, my brother inlaw is in the process of finding his own place to rent, should I include him to be living in my house or it doesnt matter.

Thank you.
Your brother in law is not included. Your mother in law either because there is no such thing as sponsorship for a TRV so 3. However if you make 4 then great.