+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa for parents

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I just moved to Canada as a PR. If I get a job that pays above LICO (for 3 member family), can I apply for super visa for my parents right away? Or do I need to wait one year to get most recent tax documents? I am thinking of applying with offer letter and pay stubs.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I just moved to Canada as a PR. If I get a job that pays above LICO (for 3 member family), can I apply for super visa for my parents right away? Or do I need to wait one year to get most recent tax documents? I am thinking of applying with offer letter and pay stubs.
Your parents will most likely be refused if you do not wait till you get at least one NOA that confirms you meet LICO + you must also prove you have stable employment, bank balance, etc

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Your parents will most likely be refused if you do not wait till you get at least one NOA that confirms you meet LICO + you must also prove you have stable employment, bank balance, etc
Does foreign bank balance count? Theirs and mine? Also they have valid visit visa till their passport expires.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Remember you need to earn LICO in Canada not prove that your future earnings will meet LICO. In general Canada does not want People moving to Canada with their parents. They, in general, want to see you establish yourself in Canada then invite your parents for a visit.