+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa for both parents or just one with a dependent?

h.a.

Jul 4, 2020
Good time of the day everyone.

I am preparing documents for my parents super visa applications, and it occurred to me that I can either apply for 2 independent super visa applications or just for one for example for my father, and include my mother as a dependent in that application.

Question is - I am correct making this assumption (based on some stuff I read off the internet) ?

And if I am, which is better (and why) - 2 separate super visa applications for each parent or just one ?

Thank you in advance.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

(and apologies if such a thread has already been discussed. search did not help me in this case)

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
"Question is - I am correct making this assumption (based on some stuff I read off the internet) ?"
There is no provision for dependents on a TRV application (which the Super Visa basically is). Each person must submit his or her own application.

h.a.

Jul 4, 2020
"Question is - I am correct making this assumption (based on some stuff I read off the internet) ?"
There is no provision for dependents on a TRV application (which the Super Visa basically is). Each person must submit his or her own application.
Thank you for clarifying. I appreciate it.