+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa-Few questions please

ranjitha083

Jul 4, 2012
Hello....

I need some help please.....I am applying for super visa for my parents.......I need some questions for you...please help me...

1.What medical tests will be done for the super visa?
2.Do I have to buy medical insurance before submitting the papers and submit the proof of insurance with papers or do I have to buy after I get medical request?
3.What is the estimated timeline for super visa?

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjitha

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
ranjitha083 said:
Hello....

I need some help please.....I am applying for super visa for my parents.......I need some questions for you...please help me...

1.What medical tests will be done for the super visa?
2.Do I have to buy medical insurance before submitting the papers and submit the proof of insurance with papers or do I have to buy after I get medical request?
3.What is the estimated timeline for super visa?

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjitha
1) medical tests include physical examination, lab tests, x-rays and HIV tests
2) You will have to submit the medical insurance details, when you submit it for the first time to the embassy
3) Based on current processing times, it is up to 8 weeks.

Hope this helps.

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to include a proof of insurance for one year with your application for the Super Visa. If you send an application without the insurance, they will mail it back to you. We had a few clients that tried that and they received the whole package back. If your super visa gets declined, insurance companies give a full refund.
If you need info about the insurance or some quotes, email us at arbetov.office@gmail.com
As far as time, some of our clients had their visas within 3 weeks, while others had to wait longer than 3 months. It all depends how busy they are