+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa during covid-19

brindi

Apr 8, 2021
hi,
Urgent help .Does any one got super visa approved during this covid 19? what is the processing time from India
Kindly share your experience.
In the form IMM5257 for the question purpose of visit if we choose option "Other' and in description COVID-19 are they really expediting the processing or shall we go with option supervisa. Lot of varying answers from friends.
Need help from VIP members

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
hi,
Urgent help .Does any one got super visa approved during this covid 19? what is the processing time from India
Kindly share your experience.
In the form IMM5257 for the question purpose of visit if we choose option "Other' and in description COVID-19 are they really expediting the processing or shall we go with option supervisa. Lot of varying answers from friends.
Need help from VIP members
Hi Brindi,

Have you submit your application with the response as " Other" and description as COVID-19 ? Do you get any bio metric request yet? I am not sure if this is absolutely necessary to write "Other" rather than super visa ? I am going to apply soon for my parents visa and I am wondering of I change the answer or not. I am also wondering would we mention super visa in invitation letter or some where else to confirm that we have applied for super visa ?

Hiten_patel

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hi Brindi,

Have you submit your application with the response as " Other" and description as COVID-19 ? Do you get any bio metric request yet? I am not sure if this is absolutely necessary to write "Other" rather than super visa ? I am going to apply soon for my parents visa and I am wondering of I change the answer or not. I am also wondering would we mention super visa in invitation letter or some where else to confirm that we have applied for super visa ?
Hi,

did u apply for a super visa yet?