+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Canada - Documents Query

nishant_singh2992

Dec 12, 2023
I am planning to apply super visa for my mother and father as I would like to invite them on my housewarming ceremony in Canada. Duration of visit will be 1 month maximum.

Me and my wife are residing in Canada and we both are employed here.

If we give our employment documents, paystubs, T4, NOA, new house related documents like mortgage docs, home inspection report, purchase agreement etc. along with their personal documents ONLY like passport, photos etc.

My father is doing job just to keep himself active and there is no regular document he has related to his job, he doesn’t have any property on his name, however we bought one house recently but the agreement of the same is in HINDI language. Also he must be having some funds around 8-10 lacs as FDs in bank. I have one younger brother, he is studying in India.

Could anyone please help me out here if I go ahead and provide document of mine and my spouse and portray that we will be completely responsible for their visit to Canada for 1 month?

Special request to people who are or were in similar situation please suggest. Thank you!